+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 8/12 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/12 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;3164422;
    Wonder if April, Ollie and Jerry will be able to pull this one off. I'm not too sure that Dan will sway at this point.
    Especially with the way Jerry has treated Dan this week. That's not going to endear him to them.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Somebody should point out to Jerry that what they're considering is exactly what he's been ranting against Dan about all week. If he was a hypocrite before, this makes him a double, premeditated hypocrite. He'd better burn those Marine clothes.
    Count your blessings!

These houseguests keep saying they are not voting people out for personal reasons, but this week if they voted out Keesha instead of Libra, wouldn't it increase their chances of winning?

If Libra is in the final two no one would vote for her to win. The only people would be Keesha and Renny but 2 votes isn't even enough to win. If I was a houseguest I would want to be beside Libra in the final two compared to anyone else, because she is so hated!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3164563;
    Somebody should point out to Jerry that what they're considering is exactly what he's been ranting against Dan about all week. If he was a hypocrite before, this makes him a double, premeditated hypocrite. He'd better burn those Marine clothes.
    No, he merely has to remove them while he does it
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Fogey

I wonder if it finally occured the AOJ that they, with all of their big talk, are the minority in the house. If anyone other than those three win HOH, they are going up, and one of them is going home (hopefully April). Their best bet is to save Libra and bring her in, so then it would be AOJL v. MMRD. I still have a hard time seeing them convincing any of MMRD to keep Libra though. It would do them absolutely no good at all.

Could you image the night of feeds if it did turn into AOJL v. MMRD, bring on the booze....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789