+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/11 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/11 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3162944;
    Glad to see others hate jerry as much as I do. The funny thing about Jerry though is that he's not and never was a Colonel like the HGs refer to him as. He was in the military for 3 years over 50 years ago, only because he was drafted, so it's not like he went and fought on his own will. And he only fought in one battle. So this whole big military man crap is bull in my opinion. Brian was in the military twice as long as Jerry and not once used his military time to put himself on this pedestal.
    I honestly had no idea. I had assumed from the way Jerry carries on about it that he was a career Marine. So whatever he retired from, it was something outside of the military?

what a jackass!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Well POV wasn't used, but I guess Jerry made his speech to Dan and everyone thought he was going to use it.....but he didn't.

Re: 8/11 Live Feed Transcripts

From the transcripts:
    Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;3162962;
    Dan has a black line under one eye and the letters OLSM (has something to do with his school's football team starts today)
    I'm surprised the houseguests aren't trying to decode "OLSM" and what kind of message it could be to Dan's "outside operatives"...
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 08-11-2008 at 05:31 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 8/11 Live Feed Transcripts

Of course they couldn't figure out "Our Lady of Saint Mary", LOL... Or something similar...

Jerry would call him something for insulting his school...
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 08-11-2008 at 05:34 PM.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Thank goodness!!! Hearing that his speech upset some of the other hamsters, I hope that someone confronts Jerry and this can be nipped in the bud!

(I agree with what someone said about jerry and his "power" of veto. Its not really POWER, cuz you cant pick who goes up. He needs to get off that trip)
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I was surprised that Michelle played dumb about Jerrys speech. It sounds like he said word for word what he had told her. sidebar......if anyone is a bbviewer "pro" can they pm me I need some help....

BB FAN

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3162958;
    I honestly had no idea. I had assumed from the way Jerry carries on about it that he was a career Marine. So whatever he retired from, it was something outside of the military?

what a jackass!
    He retired after 38 yrs as a general manager at a sales/marketing business.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54;3162941;
    Dan said a few nights ago that he lied on his BB questionaire and in his BB interviews to appear more extreme than he is. He said that he really played up the anti-gay, strict conservative etc. issues in order to get on the show.

Ollie said that he did the same thing. Ollie was asked by BB what he would do if his child announced that they were gay. Ollie told BB that he would disown the child.

Both Dan and Ollie said that none of it is true but you have to convince BB that you have an extreme personality to get cast.
    and this is the reason I hate Dan, because of his interview and him spouting those exact views to Brian in the first week. I don't care what they say.. they are both very religious.. they have those views.. extreme or not.

Jerry is one of the worst houseguests ever. He isn't even any fun to watch and make fun of (like Amber), he's just a pain. Despite his age, he's managed to be one of the most immature and mean-spirited people this house has seen. He's ignorant as well; Michelle just said he's convinced that the PoV holder has the power to replace the nomination. Please get this old man out as soon as possible.

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3162813;
    Are they doing the veto ceremony right now? I would love to see a study done of reality show contestants who are hated by the public after they return to their lives outside the show. Do people like Maggie and Amber have any kind of remorse/shame for their actions?
    As much as I hated both of them, Maggie probably doesn't because she won the $500,000.
    GO DAN!!

+ Reply to Thread