+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/11 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fan

Re: 8/11 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day;3162893;
    I really dont think he likes any of the house guest, I think he just tolerates everyone.
    Same, but him and Dan seemed to be having each others back, like in a DR session Memphis said he trusts Dan, but then he goes and talks smack about him with other houseguests.

FORT Fogey

They have been accusing Dan of being AP for weeks now... I believe in the second week Ollie was giving him a hard time about being "this season's twist". Up until this season, BB has not recycled any of its major twists without some sort of alteration to it... don't these do-dos think that if there was going to be one, season long major twist they would at least come up with something new or change it up some?

I wish they would include it in one of the comp's somehow... sort of like they did to clear up the earthquake issue. Can you just imagine the theories if these HG were left with information like last season with the "one remaining couple in the house" when it was the guinea pigs?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3162859;
    Jerry is getting out of hand with this spite. He's making me uncomfortable and I'm not even in the house with him!
    Jerry is way over the top with his morals judgements. He is not moral either he has lied too. Isn't him taking off his marine shirt to lie pretty bad too. Because of the Marine Oath of Honor. What gives him the right to get so ignorant with Dan. I can't stand him. He has totally crossed the line here. Who made Jerry the morals police in here. Jerry has no right to bring Dan's religion into this.

The other HG should actually be applauding Dan for the self-control he is showing by just keeping his mouth shut and not going off on Jerry. Because he has every right to be right in Jerry's face about the way he is acting. Jerry did the exact same thing and I think someone needs to point that out to him. People in the military take that oath very seriously. And it is not like Dan was pushing how religious he was before this happened. He wasn't claiming to be a saint. But on the other hand Jerry was constantly claiming he was a marine and his whole word is his honor.
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-11-2008 at 03:15 PM.

Moved a few posts to the Season's Twist thread, sorry for the intrusion.

So are we still in fishes?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Yes MFW, still fishies.... I hope they are doing the POV meeting now so we can know if Jerry used it or not!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'd bet that BB is taping it twice...once to let Jerry make his asinine speech, and then telling them there was technical difficulties and doing it again so they can edit it without any trace of the speech.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Yes they are definately going to have to edit Jerry and his POV speech. Because you know that once he has center stage he is not going to shut up. He is going to go on and on about how much of a Judas Dan is and how much he doesn't respect him. In fact we will be lucky if they ever come back.

I think Dan deserves a medal for all the self-control he has shown in this situation. He is being totally abused and disrespected by Jerry.
    Another thing that is wrong about this is that you know if it was Memphis that had done this instead of Dan. Jerry wouldn't be this over the top with what he is saying and doing. Because we have already seen what happened when Jerry tried this on Memphis. Memphis didn't put up with it and went off on Jerry and threatened him that he better never attack him on a personal level again. Well you seen what happened Jerry backed way down. And Jerry has left Memphis alone since.

Jerry is just being a bully here just like Josh was in season 9 you seen how Josh only attacked the women and not the men. Why? Because he could get away with it the men would have never put up with it. Jerry is doing the same to Dan he knows Dan won't defend himself so he keeps doing it. Mempis on the other hand would have cleaned his clock by now.

Dan seriously need to after this veto meeting is over go off on Jerry and make him back down. Because if he doesn't defend himself soon Jerry is never going to let him have a minutes peace until 1 of them leaves

Somehow I can't see Dan "going off" on anyone.
    Count your blessings!

BB FAN

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl;3162839;
    like many others, I was sure I was going to not like Dan based on his profile. He (and memphis...and renny) are the least offensive people in that place. I don't think he's done one thing to be ashamed of...i hope everyone else is mortified when they get out and see what people are saying. Jessie is actually pretty lucky, because if he was any less delusional, he'd be curled up and crying in the fetal position. Sometimes ignorance IS bliss.
    Dan said a few nights ago that he lied on his BB questionaire and in his BB interviews to appear more extreme than he is. He said that he really played up the anti-gay, strict conservative etc. issues in order to get on the show.

Ollie said that he did the same thing. Ollie was asked by BB what he would do if his child announced that they were gay. Ollie told BB that he would disown the child.

Both Dan and Ollie said that none of it is true but you have to convince BB that you have an extreme personality to get cast.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;3162905;
    Jerry is way over the top with his morals judgements. He is not moral either he has lied too. Isn't him taking off his marine shirt to lie pretty bad too. Because of the Marine Oath of Honor. What gives him the right to get so ignorant with Dan. I can't stand him. He has totally crossed the line here. Who made Jerry the morals police in here. Jerry has no right to bring Dan's religion into this.

The other HG should actually be applauding Dan for the self-control he is showing by just keeping his mouth shut and not going off on Jerry. Because he has every right to be right in Jerry's face about the way he is acting. Jerry did the exact same thing and I think someone needs to point that out to him. People in the military take that oath very seriously. And it is not like Dan was pushing how religious he was before this happened. He wasn't claiming to be a saint. But on the other hand Jerry was constantly claiming he was a marine and his whole word is his honor.
    Glad to see others hate jerry as much as I do. The funny thing about Jerry though is that he's not and never was a Colonel like the HGs refer to him as. He was in the military for 3 years over 50 years ago, only because he was drafted, so it's not like he went and fought on his own will. And he only fought in one battle. So this whole big military man crap is bull in my opinion. Brian was in the military twice as long as Jerry and not once used his military time to put himself on this pedestal.

+ Reply to Thread