+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/11 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/11 Live Feed Discussion

Dan is getting Libra to put on "football makeup" cause today is 1st day of the season. cute

I love how they think that Libra and Dan came into the house together because they are suddenly talking to each other. These HGs take huge leaps of consipracy!
    Yup, with donuts!!

oh god, jerry is going to make a longer speech for POV. I hope BB tells him to STFU! don't let this man totally sink himself, although I think he is a fool. All the burning in hell & judas stuff will do HIM harm when he gets out. I think Dan will do just fine, he will have alot of support from everyone watching.

I hope BB is doing damage control in the DR for all the Dan bashing/conspiracies. Again, are they in POV meeting right now or what?
    Count your blessings!

A lot of times I think BB shouldnt intervene, but I think with the way Jerry is getting something needs to be said, whether they reveal about AP or even if they tell him to cool off with the religion stuff. He is getting out of hand!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day;3162828;
    I hope BB tells him to STFU! don't let this man totally sink himself, although I think he is a fool. All the burning in hell & judas stuff will do HIM harm when he gets out. I think Dan will do just fine, he will have alot of support from everyone watching.
    like many others, I was sure I was going to not like Dan based on his profile. He (and memphis...and renny) are the least offensive people in that place. I don't think he's done one thing to be ashamed of...i hope everyone else is mortified when they get out and see what people are saying. Jessie is actually pretty lucky, because if he was any less delusional, he'd be curled up and crying in the fetal position. Sometimes ignorance IS bliss.

Jerry doesn't put up the person if he using pov does he? he is rehearsing his speech with michelle

Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day;3162842;
    Jerry doesn't put up the person if he using pov does he? he is rehearsing his speech with michelle
    He is going over his speach with Michelle...he is not going to use the veto.

No, Michelle puts up the person. But if Jerry is using the veto, he is most likely doing it with Michelles blessing and there is only one person he is trying to get out now. I swear, if Libra stays, she should win HoH, put up Jerry and send him packing. What a jerk he turned out to be.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I really think Michelle "wants" to tell Jerry to shut up, just by the way she is saying a few thing. Didn't Jerry hate Jessie a while back..... wow pot calling kettle black

+ Reply to Thread