+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Live Feed Transcripts

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

8/10 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: 8/10 Live Feed Transcripts

8:40A.M. BBtime. All feeds on hamsters out cold in their nests.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

10:10 A.M. BBtime. All still zonked. Though Ollie was moving around in his bed for a bit.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It is now close on 11 A.M. BBtime and everyone still sleeping it off. I'm taking a break for an hour or so and hope that you all witness a quiet wake up time.

They are up and having breakfast. Keesha talking to Ollie, Renny cooking for the Colonel. Complaining about having to clean the kitchen after the feast.
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Jerry, Renny, April, and Michelle are all cleaning up the kitchen. Now, Keesha has Memphis in BY trashing Libra!

BB just locked them down inside the house.

I tune in to gang on the outside couches.

Memphis in his onion necklace, Keesha, Renny, Dan and Michelle.

Renny: April said some people are using the baby wipes then folding them up and putting them back.

Dan: That's more info than I needed.

Ollie and April in spa room.

April: Keesha just called me a liar again. If she does it again I'm going to knock her out.

She is expressing disgust about Keesha kissing up then turning on her.

April: She's trying to come up with stuff.

Ollie: Why does she bring the stuff up?

April: That is the third time she has done it...yes I want her gone...but I want Libra gone more.

The used babywipe situation is now THE topic of conversation. Michelle has joined Ollie and April in the spa room.

April says with her OCD she can barely live in the house.

April was beginning to doze, but jerked awake at the sound of libra's voice.

Libra has joined them.

Libra: I'm saying just lay low. I was laying in bed and saying please. (talking about herself.)

Libra has left.

April: The good thing about last night is that I remained so calm and honest - which I hadn't before. When America sees that, they'll appreciate me even more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast