+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Live Feed Discussion

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

8/10 Live Feed Discussion

It's another season of live feeds. This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread which is located here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

For up-to-the-moment information on current nominees, competitions, veto winner, etc., please check out our State of Play thread.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Re: 8/10 Live Feed Discussion

Anything good going on yet?
    GO DAN!!

Nah. They're all still sleeping, soon to be nursing hangovers.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

All still asleep. BB is smart letting them sleep it off after last night's drunken tirades.

This is usually the time we would go to fishes while BB wakes them up, so it could be soon. Then comes several hours of sharing their favorite hangover cures, I would imagine.

ETA: Owe me a beer, way!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I wonder if they are going to cut out their alcohol again since it got so heated last night. I say give them more!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3161817;
    I wonder if they are going to cut out their alcohol again since it got so heated last night. I say give them more!!
    Keesha said herself at one point last night after Michelle's big blowup, "No more alcohol for us, eh Big Brother?"
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I missed the feast and the start of the screamfest, but three scenes stood out for me from yesterday's feeds. The first was Ollie having an AHA! moment about Keesha and not in a good way. The second was late night when Jerry and Renny were sitting in chairs by the pool and chuckling together; and the third was Jerry and Memphis hanging out at the hot tub and talking. Jerry actually let Memphis voice a few sentences and they seem to have bonded over Keesha.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Wow, this season turned out to be amazing! The blow up last night was probably one of the best fights I've ever seen, thanks to the four drunken and deranged ladies. Keesha was so drunk, she was screaming like crazy.
    The funny thing is, prior to the fights, they had a lovey dovey round table dinner, each saying nice things about one another and then right after the dinner, the fight ensued. Hilarious!

Lets Do This Like Judas erbear04's Avatar

I had never noticed until last night just how often Keesha says "can I say something?" when they're fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by erbear04;3161839;
    I had never noticed until last night just how often Keesha says "can I say something?" when they're fighting.
    Like anybody couldn't hear that voice of hers when she's yelling.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast