+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/10 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/10 Live Feed Discussion

I too agree about the denture thing. I have a repaired cleft palate and as a result am missing my front tooth and I didn't get a bridge to fix it until I was in my 20's. I had to wear a retainer with a tooth on it and it was very embarrassing to eat in front of people because I had to take it out everytime and also embarrassing when I had to clean it. Can you imagine being a teenager at summer camp dealing with that?
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

pat
    Just thinking

Thanks, Think Pink, for bringing it up...(Dentures) Jerry is a player, who's not playing to well. I'm glad he's keeping the denture clean. These hamsters can be pretty brainless. This could all be part of Gerry's strategy. He has made people angry, but are they actually mad enough to vote him off? One of the things these Marines learn is discipline. He is very opinionated, lets see if he gets away with it. Will he use the power of Veto this time? I guess we'll see.
    pat

Rennie talking about vacationing in Cabo San Lucas. I went last year for 10 days, the best vacation I've ever been on.

being a Marine myself, I have to say, you learn it's once a Marine, alway's a Marine. It doesn't matter how long you served or how long ago. Having said that, I don't think I could have gone into that house as a Marine knowing I would have to lie, and manipulate people and use my status as a Marine. It just doesn't go together. Jerry, IMO, was wrong to do so. I would have gone in and like ( I can't remember who it was, a long time ago) said sure I'm going to lie, to everyone. It's part of the game, nothing personal. Game on.

what's going on?

One thing I've learned today is that Ollie has an interesting personality trait. He told April when she is mean, it turns him on. His part of the counter argument today stemmed from last night when he slapped the pillow inviting her to join him and she gave him the cold shoulder. Those two silly kids.

Fun happenings this afternoon: Dan laying out bread crumbs to form the word HI inviting birds to join them, and Memphis swinging in circles around the yard whipping the onion necklace over his head. He had to stop, though, because he got dizzy.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

So just got done watching BB on TV and I knew I really didn't like Jerry, but after what he said to Dan and about Dan after the eviction of Jessie, I really hate him now. What an arrogant (insert not very nice word here)! Anyways anything exciting going on in the house?
    GO DAN!!

Lets Do This Like Judas erbear04's Avatar

Dan and Michelle are outside doing laundry and she's talking about the letter from her brother... Renny, Memphis, and Jerry are in the kitchen not really doing much. I think Renny is starting dinner (they get food today, right?) and Jerry is just sitting at the counter looking bored.

Lets Do This Like Judas erbear04's Avatar

Michelle and Dan are talking about whether or not Jessie will be on Craig Ferguson being interviewed when they're on this week

Premium Member

Oh no, I don't want to see or hear Jessie again, he makes no sense anyways. Ugh.

+ Reply to Thread