+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/9 Live Feed Discussion

Lets Do This Like Judas erbear04's Avatar

Re: 8/9 Live Feed Discussion

I'm glad Michelle pointed out to him that Keesha is just as much to blame for Jessie's eviction and that she put him up the week before.

Also... maybe I missed it, but was that a line of bull**** that Jerry was feeding her when he said he was up in HOH for April's whole week convincing them that they had to keep Jessie? I don't remember that but I didn't watch the feeds much last week.

Jerry is going to say he promised Michelle not to change the noms. He said he'd tell Keesha that.
    I think that's because Michelle will not put up Dan if he takes Keesha down. Let's hope Libra is going bye-bye for sure.
    It's still a long time until eviction. Can Keesha keep cool with April until then? Yes, Jerry says April and Ollie will
    keep Keesha and April doesn't like Libra, but can Keesha make sure nothing changes?

I don't recall Jerry up in HOH fighting to keep Jessie...

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Makes no difference...

She only needs 3 votes... Michelle will break the tie...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I'd like to see another unanimous vote, as long as they've done it before.

FORT Fogey

I think Keesha knows to lay low and will do so until Thursday. I just wonder if Libra is going to give up, or if she is going to start stirring crap up.

FORT Fan

Uggghhh! God, besides either Keesha or Libra winning it, this is the worst possible winner. I freaking hate Jerry so much. It's funny because he says he only broke a word once with Brian, and only cause people made him do it. Well, wake up old man, Dan only did it ONCE too, and because of AP, a more legitimate reason than "they made me do it". Jerry has stated he doesn't care if he was AP, said he hates him anyway.

I hate the way Michelle and April are acting. Michelle said she feels sorry for Keesha who was crying because she thought Libra had won. April replies "it's good to put fear in her". Shut up slut.

And once, April and Michelle were like, Dan shouldn't get his job back. Again, these two sluts need to shut up. They annoy me so much.
    Last edited by 6salopyatt9; 08-09-2008 at 08:54 PM.

FORT Fogey

Wow, what a class act. Jerry just said "Dan will always be Judas to me in this house. I will call him Judas on the live show. MF-ing c**k sucker."

Wow, I bet his kids and grandkids are so proud of him.

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3161086;
    I think Keesha knows to lay low and will do so until Thursday. I just wonder if Libra is going to give up, or if she is going to start stirring crap up.
    Libra stir stuff up? Nah never!
    GO DAN!!

FORT Fan

Funny, because Jerry acts all ballsy behind Dan's back. Not ONCE has he called him Judas infront of Dan. Or called him any of those names infront of his face.

FORT Fogey

Too bad Libra doesn't have a sense of humor. She pretty much knows there is no hope so she will probably just mope. She doesn't really know how to use strategy. Instead, she uses strong-arm tactics each week, and that is just not an option for her now. I keep thinking of Jase and his cereal boxes when he was evicted... saying something about "take me to the end to guarantee you win" or something like that!

+ Reply to Thread