+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839

Thread: 8/9 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/9 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;3161690;
    I swear these women must have a mouth/brain switch.... Cause it seems every time they open their mouths, their brains disconnect!

I could almost see when Libra decided to switch tactics.... She is really calculating... When the tirades didn't work, she turned all compassionate and caring towards Michelle... When that "seemed" to work, she turned it on April...

She has been quietly working behind the scenes the entire time to pit friend against friend while assuring each that she is loyal to each... You cannot play that game for too long, cause people women start comparing notes...
    You are so right. I think Libra was also the less drunk of all the women, so had more of a chance to use her brain than they did. We'll see today how much remorse comes out..."I can't believe I said that!"

I left before it settled down for the night. I wonder if BB will let them sleep it off this morning or jar them awake and into headache territory.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I enjoyed last night more than the any night of the past 2 seasons! It was so great to see Libra and her fake crying to April, she should become an actress with that performance!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3161570;
    Did April say the car is now worth 100k, omg that car will be worth millions soon.
    wow, my 1987 Chevy Camaro IROC-Z must be worth $800,000!!!!! I can sell it and buy house on the water which I always wanted to do!! Thank God April's a finance manager, all her clients must be super rich just by using her services!

I really want to know what exactly Michelle was arguing about. She sounded retarded. She's always trying to put herself in the middle of all the drama even when it had absolutely nothing to do with her. About 7 or 8 times both April and Keesha pointed out to her "This had nothing to do with you" which I though was hilarious. I think Michelle was just yelling and screaming for the sake of yelling and screaming. She really had no point to anything she was saying. She made Libra look sane!

I hope I am not the only one that noticed that Keesha has really won over the really honest people in this game and she is really using it to her advantage. Memphis and Dan like her, Renny and Jerry like her and now she has Michelle! She is good! I can see her in the DR room now, "how was that BB?" "Now, I have to go and make sure The Genuine people feel sorry for me so I can come out of this as the victim". "Please don't forget to let me know when BBAD is over so I can calm down, eat my dessert, and go to bed!" " Just say something like, that's a wrap 'til tomorrow and I'll get ready to do all my apologies, (except to Libra and April of course) and a well done Keesha would be nice."
    " I think that went very well, don't you?"

Out in this order please.....
    ....Libra, April, Keesha, Jerry, Ollie, Michelle,Memphis, and leave the winners at Dan and Renny!
    From a FoRT fan, that would be my personal request, anyone for a petition?
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red Sox;3161846;
    I really want to know what exactly Michelle was arguing about. She sounded retarded. She's always trying to put herself in the middle of all the drama even when it had absolutely nothing to do with her. About 7 or 8 times both April and Keesha pointed out to her "This had nothing to do with you" which I though was hilarious. I think Michelle was just yelling and screaming for the sake of yelling and screaming. She really had no point to anything she was saying. She made Libra look sane!
    Michelle didn't have anything in it at all she placed herself there and encouraged it. Then she came off as a raving lunatic that she is, by throwing things and constantly screaming "what about me! you did and said this about me". What those girls were fighting about was about them not her, and she couldn't stand not to have her place on stage with them, so she made sure she inserted herself into it. Well Michelle needs to get real and realize that this is a game and in this game people lie about and constantly say mean and nasty things about the other contestants. And the object is always to make sure others always look worse than you so they are targeted to leave. And Jessie being voted out wasn't something personal against her it was part of the game. That is what you are supposed to do get rid of your enemies and the strong players. Jessie only went home and his game ended. It is not the end of the world. She is really coming off as a idiot in all this I'm playing for Jessie crap. She sounds as delusiional as Ivette from Season 6 was about Cappie leaving. BB seriously needs the Psych Dr. to talk to some of these nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3161849;
    I hope I am not the only one that noticed that Keesha has really won over the really honest people in this game and she is really using it to her advantage. Memphis and Dan like her, Renny and Jerry like her and now she has Michelle! She is good! I can see her in the DR room now, "how was that BB?" "Now, I have to go and make sure The Genuine people feel sorry for me so I can come out of this as the victim". "Please don't forget to let me know when BBAD is over so I can calm down, eat my dessert, and go to bed!" " Just say something like, that's a wrap 'til tomorrow and I'll get ready to do all my apologies, (except to Libra and April of course) and a well done Keesha would be nice."
    " I think that went very well, don't you?"

Out in this order please.....
    ....Libra, April, Keesha, Jerry, Ollie, Michelle,Memphis, and leave the winners at Dan and Renny!
    From a FoRT fan, that would be my personal request, anyone for a petition?
    That is what I have been saying, that although she constantly claims she isn't fake. Which usually means you are, and someone along her way in real life has told her she is and she can't handle the truth. She is the most fake person in there. Watch how she plays up to and sweet talks and acts like innocent me, with certain naive people in house such as, Jerry, Dan, Memphis, Renny and Ollie, And most of them are lapping it up and eating out of her hand especially Jerry, Dan, and Renny. She has these 3 really snowed. Look at Jerry and Renny they are willing to do just about anything she ask's them to do. And they defend her.

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;3161872;
    That is what I have been saying, that although she constantly claims she isn't fake. Which usually means you are, and someone along her way in real life has told her she is and she can't handle the truth. She is the most fake person in there. Watch how she plays up to and sweet talks and acts like innocent me, with certain naive people in house such as, Jerry, Dan, Memphis, Renny and Ollie, And most of them are lapping it up and eating out of her hand especially Jerry, Dan, and Renny. She has these 3 really snowed. Look at Jerry and Renny they are willing to do just about anything she ask's them to do. And they defend her.
    I agree that she is extremely fake. If Memphis, Renny and Dan are smart they will keep until final 4 (because she can help them) then drop her, then Dan and Memphis can team up to get Renny out. Making Dan and Memphis F2.
    GO DAN!!

+ Reply to Thread