+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/7 Live Feed Discussion

8/7 Live Feed Discussion

It's another season of live feeds. This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread which is located here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

For up-to-the-moment information on current nominees, competitions, veto winner, etc., please check out our State of Play thread.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: 8/7 Live Feed Discussion

Well too funny, they kept the house guests up all night with wake up calls, at least 3a.m. It's going to be an interesting day and HOH competition.
    We represent the Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild
    And in the name of the Lollypop Guild,
    We wish to welcome you to Muchkinland.

FORT Fan

I never read about Memphsi doing any work, like helping clean or anything...does he ever do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by 6salopyatt9;3158343;
    I never read about Memphsi doing any work, like helping clean or anything...does he ever do anything?
    I haven't seen him do any! I am surprised that the other HGs don't get mad about it. It was very obvious today he was laying on the couch by himself while everyone was cleaning. Then he moves to the kitchen counter and still does nothing.

Jerry and Renny just said that Indians can't hold their liquor. Hmm, yes, Native Americans do have a high rate of alcoholism among them. If you look at people who drink to excess you may well see some drunken behavior. Renny says Indians like "their firewater" and that they "get mean" when they drink. I think that is an unfair stereotype. Some say there is also a genetic predisposition to alcoholism for some groups, not to mention the history and culture of Indians in the U. S. (Whole other topic...)

god libras pink head thing is hideous!!!!

is Dan in there I can't see him?

BB FAN

Memphis proclaimed last nite that there was no way he was cleaning if he's going out tomorrow.

I don't know what Keesha"s excuse is she cleaned with Libra for few minutes then got coffee and started hanging with Memphis.

so has there been any hints as to Dan's vote?

Does Memphis think hes going home maybe? Has Dan given any indication of Americas vote?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1234567891011 ... LastLast