+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: 8/6 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fan

Re: 8/6 Live Feed Discussion

What did Dan say regarding Keesha's obbesesion with weight (few pages back)?
    Last edited by 6salopyatt9; 08-07-2008 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by summertv08;3157944;
    funny you say this, i was trying my darndest to figure out what character he reminds me of. who is it!
    Just before Jessie got his haircut, there was the hint of a curl falling over his forehead, and the length made his head look a little wider, and I thought he would make a good Superman... After the haircut, not so much! What is he thinking???

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by summertv08;3157986;
    i don't know what to think about how america will tell him to vote. if he votes against the house he will be in trouble in the house. and yet i think america will prefer he votes jessie out. but if the house is voting memphis of course then voting jessie will not get him out, so how will america go on this one? good question.
    too many back spaces on that on folks, can't even type anymore so have to hit the hay. good night.
    Is there "a house" anymore? I don't think so. There are now two distinct camps caused by the Jessie split. Now whether members will shift from camp to camp may change week to week.

In his "America" speech the other night, Dan was wishing the alliance of seven was still together so it would be easier on him after the vote. Right now he is stuck smack dab in the middle between two fairly equal in numbers alliances.

Earlier in the week each group was wooing his vote (recognized as the swing vote) but last night and today (Libra in particular) is threatening him if he doesn't vote as they want.

Dan can't win. Even if America weren't his vote, he would still be in deep doo doo with this week's vote.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought Dan was playing a pretty good game up until this week when he became AP. He was laying low, was talking to everyone, asking lots of questions but not really answering too many asked of him, being the teacher (swim club, speech lessons, etc) just being an around nice houseguest and not upsetting anyone. But this week as soon as he found out America voted him AP it changed him. He has put himself in the pickle he is in now. Instead of still laying low to see how America will make him vote and not really committing to either side he has given his word (and swearing on the bible twice) to the L, K, R side and also making it appear like he is committed to the J, J, M, O, A side. Which every way it goes tonight he will have a big target on his back!

Since the Alliance of 7 fractured, Dan would have to side with one of them, in any event... I don't think AP made that much difference. From what I picked up on during the little of After Dark I watched, it seems Dan bonded with Keesha back when she first told Dan she liked him, and wouldn't put him up...

Best case scenario, since he claims he's been throwing comps, he will win HOH... Regardless, I don't think he's the biggest target next week... For either side... But I have been known to be wrong , and re BB, it's been more often than not...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Yes, it is time to see if Dan really can win something - has he thrown every comp he's claimed to have thrown?

If he doesn't win HOH, he may be one of the two on the block next week. Despised by the camp he voted against. I really feel for him. Even without America's interference, he would still have been in trouble this week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3158243;
    Yes, it is time to see if Dan really can win something - has he thrown every comp he's claimed to have thrown?

If he doesn't win HOH, he may be one of the two on the block next week. Despised by the camp he voted against. I really feel for him. Even without America's interference, he would still have been in trouble this week.
    He's in less trouble if Jessie goes. That will only make April and Ollie want to declare war on him, and April can't be HoH this week. It will make Libra, Keesha, Renny, and Memphis happy. Michelle will be hurt, but she'll find herself a part of a whole new alliance as a result. And Jerry will be upset, but if he sees that April and Ollie are no longer a power base, he'll think twice before he starts pledging his loyalty around again.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3158249;
    He's in less trouble if Jessie goes. That will only make April and Ollie want to declare war on him, and April can't be HoH this week. It will make Libra, Keesha, Renny, and Memphis happy. Michelle will be hurt, but she'll find herself a part of a whole new alliance as a result. And Jerry will be upset, but if he sees that April and Ollie are no longer a power base, he'll think twice before he starts pledging his loyalty around again.
    I agree with that!
    I love TAR!

On the wake-up calls, sorry I missed those!

Sounds like they played all or many sent in by the viewers!
    I almost sent one in, dang!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by laura000;3158067;
    what were those wake up calls? did america vote for them or did cbs just decide to use them?
    CBS had a notice on their website for people to send them in. We didn't vote on it. I do believe they will be used in tonights HOH comp for questions about them.

+ Reply to Thread