+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/6 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 8/6 Live Feed Transcripts

Renny in the kitchen with yellow gloves on doing dishes. April is icing the cake at the counter now. She is decorating it with borders. Doing a very nice job with what looks like a ziplock bag as a pastery bag, no decorating tip or turn table. She thinks she is making a mess. Jerry is sitting at the table. Renny is called to DR

Michelle comes into the kitchen and asks April if she can go feed the fish. She says sure. Ollie is up there. She is up there. She asks Ollie if he is listening to music. He says no he is taking a nap.

Ollie asks her where her buddy is and she says she closed her eyes and fell asleep in spa room. He ask if they are playing chess and leaves. Michelle is talking to the fish in baby talk. She is finished and leaves HOH room.

If Renny went to the DR she couldn't have been there for very long because when the feeds follow Michelle back downstairs to kitchen there she is cleaning again. April thanks her for cleaning up. Michelle tells April that the cake looks good.

Libra says I have a cake being made for me that I don't even want from her. She says she is being so fake and that is not me.

Renny comes outside. Libra says I think the gig is up they know something is going one. She says they know. Keesha says they have an idea. Libra says they know.

Renny says I just want tomorrow to come and go. Keesha says at least the votes but not the HOH. Libra says we have to win tomorrow. Keesha says do I have to be all fake going up to the HOH room if one of them wins.

Jessie is in spa room whispering with Michelle. Can't make it out. Something about everyone being outside. He says he is going outside. Jessie is saying if you want hamburgers I can make them and you can go chill outside. He says he has to go to washroom.

April and Ollie now in HOH room. April says it sounds that she (not sure who she is talking about) is voting the way we want. Whoever she is talking about is still made that Ollie and Jessie haven't fought. He says she is still going off on that. April says that she does not like Jessie or the colonel. April says I know it is her birthday so it is Libra she is talking about.

April continues to talk about Libra. Ollie says something about bashing her in the head with a baseball bat and we get trivia. The feeds come back on for a few seconds then we get trivia again.

They are all inside singing happy birthday. Libra says thank you guys. April Thank you so much for the cake. I love it. (Libra being fake again).

They say that they will save a piece of cake for Jerry to each tomorrow. Libra says it is so moist and thanks April again.

Looks like Keesha didn't even stay in the kitchen for cake. She is sitting in BY on couch with a drink. Ollie is also outside either playing ball or lifting weights (you can hear him in the background). There he is. He is bouncing the ball.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast