+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fan

Re: 8/4 Live Feed Discussion

Libra needs to STFU and STFD. God, she is so annoying. They need to get her out of the house ASAP. She knows too much about the game.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3155079;
    No, April knows that Libra & Keesha want Jessie out. The night of the POV there was a HUGE blow up between these three girls and it all linked back to Jessie telling April something that Libra and Keesha "didn't say." (I still don't know if they did or not)

Aprils reason is that he has already won a "50 thousand dollar car", he's a strong player (Yeah, because he's won so much!), and he's coming after her.
    Thanks for bringing me up to speed JustJuls. It doesn't seem that I have missed too much, although I may have to find the big fight on the tube site, but I don't know how much of Keesha and April squealing I can possibly take (not to mention QBL added in).

I just don't know if I can take watching Memphis leave. I like Renny and Dan, and I guess I could root for them, but it is like my faves keep getting kicked out, and I am left with, OK, who is the next most tolerable....

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I've just tuned in...has anyone heard if POV ceremony took place and was the Veto used?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I was back on at about 12:00 bb time and I have not heard anything yet.

Sounds like Renny knows Dan is America's player. I read that she told him he has to vote the way America told him to.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I hate the smug look that Keesha always has on her face. I really want them both (Libra & Keesha) gone. At the start of the season I really liked Keesha but not now. She was so all 'you have to vote the way the HOH want you to' during her HOH but then this week she turns on one of her own alliance for no reason. They are still an alliance of 5 (Keesha, Libra, April, Ollie & Renny) if they vote with her and 5 (Keesha, Libra, Renny, Dan, Memphis). So why make enemies - I don't understand it.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3155109;
    Thanks for bringing me up to speed JustJuls. It doesn't seem that I have missed too much, although I may have to find the big fight on the tube site, but I don't know how much of Keesha and April squealing I can possibly take (not to mention QBL added in).

I just don't know if I can take watching Memphis leave. I like Renny and Dan, and I guess I could root for them, but it is like my faves keep getting kicked out, and I am left with, OK, who is the next most tolerable....
    You're welcome! You should definitely watch it!! It was a good one!

Memphis might not be leaving Just Sayin! Libra, Keesha, Dan, Memphis & Renny have struck a deal. We just have to make sure Dan votes out Jessie on Thursday! So vote like CRAZY Tuesday night!

FORT Newbie

I may be crazy...but I am sooooo glad that they are not all voting the same anymore....IMO it made for pretty boring shows. Thank goodness! Good bye Jesse & your small little head!!

Dan and Keesha just confirmed the veto meeting and the veto was not used.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcoop5511;3155128;
    I may be crazy...but I am sooooo glad that they are not all voting the same anymore....IMO it made for pretty boring shows. Thank goodness! Good bye Jesse & your small little head!!
    thursday is still three days away. i would get my hopes up just yet.

+ Reply to Thread