+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/4 Live Feed Discussion

What is Dan looking for in the bathroom?

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 6salopyatt9;3155478;
    He is on a damn teachers salary, what do they want him to have a porsche?
    Not to mention that it's a teachers salary at a private school. They usually pay less than public schools. I've taught in the private sector for over 15
    years. With the economy what it is, some families can't afford to keep their children in a private school. It's so sad the way they are teasing Dan for using common sense and driving a reliable car that's paid for. I hope Libra's friends at home are seeing a different side of her. She's so shallow!

I don't think they were 'teasing', or making fun of Dan, simply trying to add stuff together to back their theory that he's America's Player, a ringer, or figures into this season's twist somehow. It's obvious that they think he's not been truthful, and they have picked up that he's throwing comps... It was much too obvious in the last HOH... How did he "supposedly" hurt his shoulder? I missed that... Then there IS all the questions he asks, and hedges his own answers... Suspicious, for sure, to those already paranoid...

I guess a Taurus is not a vehicle a young guy would normally choose... Heck, it's not one I would choose... But not because I'm turning my nose up at it, just because it would not suit my needs... I think he probably took over his Grandma's lease to help them both out...

He did try and answer all the questions they put to him. Then I think I fell asleep....

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;3155681;
    I don't think they were 'teasing', or making fun of Dan, simply trying to add stuff together to back their theory that he's America's Player, a ringer, or figures into this season's twist somehow. It's obvious that they think he's not been truthful, and they have picked up that he's throwing comps... It was much too obvious in the last HOH... How did he "supposedly" hurt his shoulder? I missed that... Then there IS all the questions he asks, and hedges his own answers... Suspicious, for sure, to those already paranoid...

I guess a Taurus is not a vehicle a young guy would normally choose... Heck, it's not one I would choose... But not because I'm turning my nose up at it, just because it would not suit my needs... I think he probably took over his Grandma's lease to help them both out...

He did try and answer all the questions they put to him. Then I think I fell asleep....

;0))
    I have a friend who did the exact same thing. He was out of college 2 years, and his grandmother suddenly couldn't drive anymore so he took over her lease (and ironically, her taurus). I think it's just a sign of a good guy-- help Granny out while getting a newer car. Most (practical) young men don't care how it looks-- all they care about is having 4 wheels. Dan won some more points from me for this.

Love that Ollie brags about having a H3-- the cheap Hummer! Can't wait for him and April to get out of the house and have sticker shock when they see how much gas costs now-LOL!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

BB FAN

I just watched the 1st 2 hrs of BBAD. Ewwwwwwwwwww they opened with the camera on Jerry in his tighty whiteys changing. Thank God for fast forward-I have to use it alot with this gang.

Ollie didn't say they should ask Dan about his spirit to mess with him he said ask him about his fear. I had to run it back a few times and check the captions. Dan had said earlier that he has a major fear but it's so upsetting he refuses to talk about it.

It may not be entirely BB's fault that the cast is so boring.
    Both Ollie and Dan admitted that they lied to BB in their interviews and on the questionaires. Dan said that he really played up the fact that he was a strict Catholic-anti gay etc.. Ollie said that he played the anti gay angle and when asked by BB what he would do if he had a gay child he told them that he would disown him or her. All of which they both said was untrue but they did it to appear extreme to get on the show.

Libra said she was cast to be crazy black lady who would go off about poltics etc. if anyone disagreed with her. So she refuses to talk politics etc on purpose.(she's still paranoid IMO)

Angie had said that she was very guarded after watching past seasons about talking about her personal life (she has watched BB since the 1st season) and that her friends would not recognize her being calm(and boring).

IMO BB's bad casting is made even worse with people now knowing how to get cast on the show but then dropping those personalities once they're in the house. BB9 josh and gnat knew they were cast as crazy gay and slut but as gnat said that's why they cast me so that's who I'll be.

BTW Renny is voting for Mccain.

When the discussion went to McCain (the young'uns when discovering he was in his seventies thought he was OLD) Jerry gave them a treatise on McCain as a prisoner of war. McCain's respect quotient increased among the kids after that.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Hmm, yes I remember when Chelsea reminded the HGs she was cast because she said she'd have sex on tv.

BB FAN

I think BB is being much more cautious after Amber and Adam's comments.
    Whenever any controvertial subject or comment starts they switch cameras in mid sentence.

I also think that they're limiting the alcohol for fear of an out of control blow-up. The houseguests realized that after a daytime fight - no booze.
    It sure makes for a snooze fest.

Ariel thank you so much for transcribing. I don't get the feeds because I need headphones and captions to understand what they say. The captions aren't even close sometimes.It's funny because they often say Trichelle for Michelle and spell Keesha's name Keisha or even Keyshaw (computers phonetic versions).
    It did help though when Memphis said that there isn't enough room for 2 goverments - what? I went back and the conversation was about dogs and the caption said 2 dobermans in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54;3155840;
    It may not be entirely BB's fault that the cast is so boring.
    Both Ollie and Dan admitted that they lied to BB in their interviews and on the questionaires. Dan said that he really played up the fact that he was a strict Catholic-anti gay etc.. Ollie said that he played the anti gay angle and when asked by BB what he would do if he had a gay child he told them that he would disown him or her. All of which they both said was untrue but they did it to appear extreme to get on the show.

Libra said she was cast to be crazy black lady who would go off about poltics etc. if anyone disagreed with her. So she refuses to talk politics etc on purpose.(she's still paranoid IMO)

Angie had said that she was very guarded after watching past seasons about talking about her personal life (she has watched BB since the 1st season) and that her friends would not recognize her being calm(and boring).

IMO BB's bad casting is made even worse with people now knowing how to get cast on the show but then dropping those personalities once they're in the house. BB9 josh and gnat knew they were cast as crazy gay and slut but as gnat said that's why they cast me so that's who I'll be.
    I hadn't heard a lot of this, that's very eye-opening. It explains a lot about their behavior compared to our reactions to their bios before the show began.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011