+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/3 Live Feed Discussion

Oh good. Memphis is talking to Keesha about Dan and trying to get his votes. Memphis said "People are promising away their game. It's stupid." I couldn't agree more hunny.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3154186;
    Well this is terrible news. I seriously won't be able to watch Memphis leave. I don't understand Keesha's logic. Why try to align with someone you hate? And evict someone you like and trust. I just don't get it at all. Maybe after Tuesday when Dan gets his task to vote out Jessie (hopefully) he'll start some talk about keeping Memphis.

PS. I had a dream that there was another chance at the veto and Memphis won. So I woke up thinking he was safe......and now this.

PSS. I really don't need to watch Libra grate Dans feet.
    She may be thinking end game and who she could beat in the F2.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Now Dan, Keesha and Memphis are talking. Keesha says she has Rennys vote to keep Memphis and she think Dan will do it (we know he will). We need one more vote and Keesha says Libra is so far stuck up Aprils booty that she doesn't think she will do it. I think she could.....and what about Jerry? I think he COULD be swayed by Keesha who he absolutely adores.

Premium Member

Who else thinks the reason Keesha wanted Angie out was because Angie hung out with Memphis? Seems like since Angie left Keesha has been with Memphis all the time. Maybe Keesha has a crush on Memphis.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3154207;
    Now Dan, Keesha and Memphis are talking. Keesha says she has Rennys vote to keep Memphis and she think Dan will do it (we know he will). We need one more vote and Keesha says Libra is so far stuck up Aprils booty that she doesn't think she will do it. I think she could.....and what about Jerry? I think he COULD be swayed by Keesha who he absolutely adores.
    Doubt it. Jerry adores April the most, plus Jerry hates Memphis. PLUS..Jerry said he'd do whatever April wanted him to do; remember, April let Jerry win PoV and gave him money. He's going to repay her by following her every move. It's bye bye Memphis, which isnt too much of a shame for me because Jesse is 86% of the entertainment left in the house.

Premium Member

Are they doing the veto meeting tonight or tomorrow? Anyone know.

paridy, yes, so true.
    I (and others, I think) talked about that both before Angie left and after, here in our discussion.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3154216;
    Doubt it. Jerry adores April the most, plus Jerry hates Memphis. PLUS..Jerry said he'd do whatever April wanted him to do; remember, April let Jerry win PoV and gave him money. He's going to repay her by following her every move. It's bye bye Memphis, which isnt too much of a shame for me because Jesse is 86% of the entertainment left in the house.
    I know it'll never happen, but dang, wouldn't it be great if they could get Ollie to go along with them and vote for Jesse... they could try to play it off like the unknown vote that Dani was accused of placing. (sigh) maybe in an alternate universe.

I just want things to get stirred up and I think that could definitely happen if Keesha works some magic (did I just say that? last week I was so fed up with her!) and creates a different alliance!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3154220;
    Are they doing the veto meeting tonight or tomorrow? Anyone know.
    I THOUGHT they would do it tomorrow since the eviction day was changed. But I thought I saw the TV screen with something on it, so it probably said "POV Ceremony today."

How long is Jerry on slop for? How much money did April win in the POV and did she says she would split the money with other houseguests

+ Reply to Thread