+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Transcripts

8/2 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Re: 8/2 Live Feed Transcripts

House guests are all still asleep.

Rennie was up just a few minutes ago making coffee. Don't know where she went. All cameras on sleeping house guest right now.

Libra is up now and heading to washroom

Cam 1 & 3 on Renny in bed trying to fall back asleep.

Cam 2 & 4 on sleeping April and Ollie.

Now all switch to Libra washing her hands in bathroom. She is heading back to bedroom. She is now getting back into bed.

1:05BB time. cam 1 on Libra in HOH feeling guilty about her winnings and not wearing the red unitard. April and Ollie telling her it's a game - get over it.

Memphis was whispering to Keesha in the sauna room. Michelle is looking hot in the unitard.

April is glad Memphis approached her...he is a good guy - said she wasn't his target next week...she went Duh!

(I hate when people whisper in closed rooms.)

Michelle is wearing Renny's cooking apron. (I guess because the red print coordinates with the unitard.)

Dan is in HOH. Dan saying Jessie was not making up stuff. April says she'll talk to Keesha about it.

He is now in kitchen.

Ollie is "sort of" defending Jessie.

Keesha enters HOH with "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead".
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Ollie is showing his frustation when confronted with his Jessie convos. "I don't have nothing to do with Jessie" "I'll tell you that now."

Ahhh Keesha has noticed they are all attacking each other. Says they all become defensive. That there were questions, not attackes last night.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I've left the history re-write in the HOH room and have moved to the kitchen where Dan and Renny are eating at the counter.

Michelle in her completed red outfit (including apron) is cooking scrambled eggs.

The screen is up on the slider so it looks as though the back yard will be available. (I'm thinking Dan will spend the afternoon there.)

Jerry is standing at the edge of the cooking counter (his usual space) and staring at Michelle - rather than Renny - cooking breakfast. He is staring intently at the eggs. (poor guy)

Dan is readying garbage for take out.

Jerry is now studying the empty stove top.

Renny in her red print pajamas now entering HOH.

Ollie's leaving to work out. Libra said okay. (Like she gave him permission.)

Talking about Michelle still being pissed. Keesha: It's going to be a hard week.

Libra thinks Jessie is bi-polar. Keesha said he talked to her all normal today like nothing ever happened last night.

The boyz are outside.

Ollie is running back and forth.

Jerry saying he can't get the water to boil. "This is my own favorite food! Yelling "I don't want no one eating my slop!"

Dan is putting on his sunblock before braving the BY.

Memphis and Michelle are sitting on the couch. Says she gets to wear the unitard for live shows including Craig Ferguson. She wonders what he'll ask her. Now talking about how she'll present her costume.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast