+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

8/2 Live Feed Discussion

It's another season of live feeds. This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread which is located here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

For up-to-the-moment information on current nominees, competitions, veto winner, etc., please check out our State of Play thread.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Re: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

Well, I'm disappointed I couldn't stay up long enough to see the results of the POV contest but I see I would have had to make it to 3:00 a.m. my time!

I doubt Jerry will do anything other than keep the noms the way they are. I'm betting BB will let them sleep in this morning.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

yeah, this house is too chicken to play the veto ... with all this 'voting with the house' boloney, no one wants to make waves. i can't wait until they start playing and VOTING for themselves.

Have I missed something? Why would Jerry use the veto? From what I have seen, he's happy with the noms...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I agree Jerry is not going to use the veto. He wants both Jessie and Memphis out. The only way would be if something happens and April tells him to use it so she can put up someone else but I don't really think we will see that happen. Jerry told April last night in HOH that he would do whatever she wanted him to do.

I can already see why a women won't winning this game or even getting to F3

Memphis, Jessie, and Ollie should just form a bros-over-hoes alliance and get rid of all those stupid cat fighting women.

i cannot for the life of me understand why that B & B alliance cant stick together for a few weeks and get rid of the other alliance before they turn on each other

the 3 people w/o the numbers are running the house ...simply integating everything and these morons are always falling for it

It's going to be an interesting day in the house. Wake them up BB!! We need to watch them all implode! I wonder if they will finally be able to go outside today. That's part of the problem. No place to escape to in the house, everyone on top of each other for 24 hours.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Hmmm...

Since either Memphis or Jessie is leaving, and Ollie won't cross April for "obvious" reasons, it would be just a little hard to put that plan into operation, Dogg...

The ladies always seem to work it out... Considering Jessie's paranoia and penchant for going off on people women, he's just another of the girls...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;3153280;
    Hmmm...

Since either Memphis or Jessie is leaving, and Ollie won't cross April for "obvious" reasons, it would be just a little hard to put that plan into operation, Dogg...

The ladies always seem to work it out... Considering Jessie's paranoia and penchant for going off on people women, he's just another of the girls...

;0))
    yeah, just realized that... i am almost through watching last nites BBAD and got very irritated

rediculous!

today should be interesting... please update me if any more stupidness or violence goes down

As much as I dislike Jerry...I feel bad that he's on slop for his remaining time in the house. That's a little harsh to put an old guy on over an athletic, healthy man/woman. But that just kills memphis' chance of Jerry vetoing him off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast