+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

Did Jerry choose to go on slop to win the veto?

If so, I don't feel sorry for him. It was his choice. He could have dropped out.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3153322;
    Did Jerry choose to go on slop to win the veto?
    No, Memphis won something and put Jerry on slop, according to my take on things...

But Jerry doesn't seem to mind slop... The one advantage to old taste buds...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Memphis put Jerry on slop from what I've been reading. He had a slop pass... not sure how that works but that's what has been out on the internet.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Morning (afternoon) all! Way tired from staying up until 4:00am!

Regarding Jerry being on slop.....

Memphis put Jerry on slop and I think got a slop pass in return. Now, I THOUGHT I heard Jerry say it was only for a week. So really......not a big deal. Jerry can handle it. Libra asked Memphis why he put Jerry on slop and he said "who else was I going to give it to? Did YOU want to go on slop? Should I have put the HOH on slop?" And of course my answer to that question would be YES! Give it to Libra! But no...she got a trip to Hawaii.

PK....Jerry does mind slop, he had a bad time with it and laid in bed a lot of the week that he was on it.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3153330;
    Morning (afternoon) all! Way tired from staying up until 4:00am!

PK....Jerry does mind slop, he had a bad time with it and laid in bed a lot of the week that he was on it.
    Ah, I missed that, JusJuls, thanks... I only remembered him giving the girls pep talks, and talking about making a big pot and eating it cold...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

They are letting them sleep way too long today! It's nearly noon.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Memphis is up.

I'm reading that April took the 10 grand over the veto and Renny, Keesha and April can't believe she did that. She split it three ways between her, Jerry and Libra.

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;3153324;
    No, Memphis won something and put Jerry on slop, according to my take on things...

But Jerry doesn't seem to mind slop... The one advantage to old taste buds...

;0))
    My bad, I just read thru last nights feed. Guess Memphis hasn't forgotten that Jerry called him a womanizer!

And slop is better than having to kill rats or eat bugs like on Survivor.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Didn't Aprill say that one of the reasons she wanted Memphis to go was because he won the car? Now she has won something too, by her logic she should be voted out.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Morning (Afternoon) everyone... I was up till 6am my time... You remember the comp where Balla won the motorcycle, ryan took the 10k from Shelia, Shelia got the unitard, someone got the slop pass, etc.? I think this was similar to that.. but with Field Hockey deciding which "envelope" or ""present" (like with Jen and ED) you got.

There is no way Jerry would use it. He was the worst person in the house to get it, he is too stubborn and Knows It All.

And I think that was actually sweet of Jessie to offer to wear a unitard while Michelle wore won, a woman with a few humps or bumps here and there is NOT going to feel comfortable in that thing on live TV. I love Michelles fire, she gets Pissed! and as she has shown with Jerry, she doesn't need to curse and call names to have an argument.

+ Reply to Thread