+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 8/1 Live Feed Transcripts

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

8/1 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Re: 8/1 Live Feed Transcripts

Ollie, Keesha, and Libra think the field hockey set up is for the food comp since they took out the hammock and the weights.

They're thinking that Jessie will "get rock and roll" before the nominations. Libra doesn't think "they" can bring anything. Renny has joined in the fun fest while QBL holds court.

I do think Memphis may be going up. They're talking about him walking away with the car, so he already has something.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Outside, Dan is practicing with the field hockey equipment while Memphis looks on from the couch. (*sigh* No Angie to keep him company.)

Fishies keep interupting QBL court nonsense Go Fish!

Renny is making fun of Michelle's struggle during the comp. Not Funny IMO

I'm sorry but I can't describe things I don't find funny. Renny is making fun of the people taking the dive to the airbags. I guess it's a way to let off steam.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

They are now talking about Dan talking like a "crazy man" during the comp.

To prove their point, Dan (outside) is calling for Mike "carpenter," and we get fishes.

I am so tired of Renny "imitating" people on the comp wall. Especially since she delights in making fun of Michelle.

Dan and Ollie are outside discussing how they might set up for a field hockey food comp.

Libra sucked up her sore tummy and went out to practice with the hockey sticks. She almost took Dan out.

My first sighting of April who has joined the BY crew.

I missed it. Renny said something to Keesha in the shower that shook her up a bit. Something about April.

Memphis and Dan are practicing their shots. April took a couple of shots. Jerry is now up to the "plate". Everyone is getting in their licks with the ball.

Jerry is now getting comeptitve. "Did you see that...did you see that!"

I think I heard Libra say she was sorry about Steven to Keesha while she was in the shower...I think.

Is Michelle still in bed? I haven't spotted her since I've been on the last 30 min. Spoke too soon. She is making the bed and is dressed. She's telling Ollie she got ice about 2AM - nothing else. Her hands are still numb. Carpel tunnel tendon stretch-out? Ouch.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-01-2008 at 03:34 PM.

Dan has "summoned" Keesha outside to practice hockey per April.

Michelle comes into the kitchen while Libra is mocking her stance on the wall, then tries to mitigate it by saying we needed a release and you did good. (paraphrase)

Now they are all having fun with it. Good for them. Renny is doing a replay of her Michelle impression for the whole group.

The video of this kitchen session will probably be up at cbs before too long. At least they are all laughing.

Renny dragged the beanbag from the bedroom to the kitchen and then turned right around and dragged it back. Huh? There she goes again...I think the re-creation will take place in the hippie room.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-01-2008 at 03:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast