+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 8/1 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 8/1 Live Feed Transcripts

Jessie is bringing up his starter position in the argument again. Libra tells him to be quiet and sit down. No yelling - which is amazing.

Now, if Jessie will just not overtalk like he usually does, this may calm down for a few minutes anyway.

Jessie is taking his case to the camera in his bedroom. He told Libra earlier that America would see he was true and basically she wasn't.

Taking a short break'

I'm trying to take a break, but Keesha has erupted again. Who blames whom about what? Who knows. Michelle is really in the middle of it now.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-02-2008 at 01:42 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

OMG...now Jessie is back right in the middle. Keesha told Jessie to (expletive deleted). You need to leave this (exp dfel) house. Too many expletives to delete.

Jessie has followed Keesha and Libra back to the bedroom. He won't let go! Keesha has gone completely around the bend.

HOH contains April and Ollie. Michelle has joined them. "I'm not mad at what went down. I'm so tired of it."

April: OMG I can't stand people who yell.

Michelle: It isn't right to involve people who don't know what is going on.

Michelle: It's nuts

Ollie: The thing to do is to confront it as it is....he said, she said

April: I don't want to hear any of them. I'm so stressed out right now...and to have to go through this....she shaking she's so upset.

Michelle: I just want to tell you I'm not mad at you.

April is talking soooo fast....

Jessie has joined them. Jessie says he was in the bedroom and did not participate but was vilified.

Jessie - please stop. You made your point. Ollie is trying to get him to calm down. Jessie is over talking again.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm back from a short break and April is finally alone.

Dan is reading the bible out loud about "good names"

Libra is still in your face but Ollie is in the room trying to tell them that April is sooo stressed out. Keesha called April a liar.

Libra brings up April disrespecting her. Jerry is standing there in a protective stance. Ollie says he'll take their words back to April...as if they are good words.

Ollie quietly telling the room to just relax. He saying to just focus on the competition. He's left the room.

Libra is still very wound up.

She told Jerry not to get in my face and tell me to calm down, it won't work. Jerry apologized, so did she.

Now they're back on Jessie and his arrogance.

Renny: She won't put up Michelle. She'll put up someone else.

Ollie and April talking about Libra's jealousy.

Ollie: That stuff isn't going to go away. Put some battles aside but pick them up when needed.

Ollie: Thinks that what Jessie said was the truth. He didn't like that he came up to the HOH...but...

Ollie: Don't over react or it might screw up your plan.

You know, no one may DOR because of this, but I might.

Jerry is ringing the bell. He's whispering. Everyone's cool according to Jerry - (HAH!) His take on his mediating power...little does he know.

Jerry: Don't let them in here.

April wants Memphis out.

Jerry talking scenarios...but, April says she knows what she's going to do.

April: Jerry you need to win the POV. One of the three of us need to win it.

Libra called to the DR. She said another bad word.

Whooo Libra pretty much threatened April through Jerry that if she changes up because of the POV, she's gone next week.

QBL and crew really, truly want Jessie out. April wants Memphis out and she has Ollie and Jerry.

Good Luck, MFWalkoff, with trying to write a cohesive piece about the past 24 hours. I can't take it anymore and am signing off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456