+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 8/1 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 8/1 Live Feed Transcripts

Keesha doesn't want to be disrespected by April either....she is screaming so high cats must be crying.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Ollie is standing near the door now. He left - he couldn't take it. Dan, Memphis and Michelle are in the living room. Talking about staying out of it.

Ollie: It's no nonsense drama. It isn't going to help anything.

Michelle: What is the fight over - I missed everything.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Checking back with the girls. Jerry is trying to mediate. Everyone is now hugging, though Libra says she's still hurt.

Now they're turning their turned down ire back on Jessie and Memphis.

Oh, Jerry left...now they are getting sort of back into it. Libra knows what her mouth said...no Steven or Memphis. Keesha said I didn't say about them either.

Libra just said a very bad word.

The comp is TONIGHT. Per Libra. If Memphis doesn't win it tonight, he's in trouble.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-02-2008 at 02:14 AM.

Renny and Jessie are in the bathroom...Jerry wandered in and out.

Memphis: This is why you put all 30 year old women in the house - they go crazy!

Renny is upset with Jerry because he stuck his finger in Libra's face and told her to shut the.....up.

Both she, Memphis and Ollie are back in the fight room. I lost the sound for some reason.

Renny and Keesha along with the guys are in the kitchen. Trying to jolly up Keesha for her birthday.

Renny: Who wants to come sing Happy Birthday?

Keesha asks Ollie to get April.

Dan is hovering close to her and Renny. Keesha is crying and wiping her eyes.

Michelle has joined the kitchen counter. Keesha told Michelle that April said Michelle said something and now Michelle has charged the bedroom.

Poor Keesha's birthday celebration - everyone keeps leaving the kitchen for the fight arena.

WOW! Michelle has gone over the top. She is yelling so loud. : All I wanted to know was what was going on. I'm sick of this house...and the girls. (expletives deleted)
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-02-2008 at 02:26 AM.

Neither Keesha nor Michelle know what she confirmed. Now the kitchen has erupted with addition of Libra of April.

Jessie told April something something that Michelle confirmed per someone in the arena, but no one knows what is going on.
    I need my blood pressure meds....stat.

Libra: agressively - "Anybody want cake?" All the while slapping her hands together.

All gather and sing Happy Birthday but only the fishies can hear it.

And the men just sit in the living room until it boils over, which it just did, and they all laughably file into the kitchen and sing Happy Birthday to Keesha! And now comes the cake.

These people are bats**t insane.

Weird! There were fishes on the TV when they sang Happy B'day as well. Normally they don't block singing on BBAD.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I'm holding my breath because there is a quiet detente over cutting the cake.

Michelle is in the bedroom furiously applying powder to her face.

In the kitchen - Jerry is standing and staring.

Keesha: Well, I'll never forget this birthday.

Libra tries to apologize in Libra's way. Ooops...Jessie is starting it up again. Libra is going off on him - it's all about Jessie. She pretty much told him to talk to the hand.

A moment of dead quiet in the kitchen. Michelle is still attacking her face in the bedroom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast