+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 8/1 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 8/1 Live Feed Transcripts

Michelle in storage room just grabbed her throat and mugged at the camera.

Keesha is sitting on her bed once again with the brush on her face. Nothing new there.

Looks like Jessie is in the shower...so is Michelle - to change.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Per Libra: Memphis is up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Jesse and Memphis are up.

Michelle told Jerry that it was a doctor who came in last night and gave her the ice for her hands. He also told her, "Good Luck."

Memphis is turning the irony. He, Jessie and Michelle are in pink bedroom...Michelle - "Are you in or are you out?' Memphis - "I don't have a choice do I?" Memphis: We ****** up.

To Jessie re Michelle (irony) Don't stand too close...you'll be contanminated. Why do we keep having these family dinners, G*** "Mommy smacks Daddy at the dinner table."

Mr. Ironic leaves the room.

Jessie whisper to Michelle. He asked April who she would put up if one of them came down and she flat out told him, Jerry. This was the hurried bathroom convo.

Ollie tells Dan that he thinks Jessie will be cool this week. Plan is for Jessie to play pawn and come down. (there are a few days for that scenario to go topsy.)

Ollie is worried about Michelle more than Jessie in competitions.

Oh - Ollie thinks America is laughing at them for keeping Jessie around. I bet Dan flinched...especially if we ask him to vote out Jessie - if he is still on the block by next Tuesday.

The family is at the table, shoveling it down like starving hyenas. General chit chat.

I'm off for the evening. Hope nobody kills anybody while I'm gone. Well, sort of.

Big dust up among the girls in the 60's room. All these hurt feelings are erupting. Libra is really, really hurt because April isn't acknowleging her. Apparently Memphis said something to April that dissed Libra. oooo - Renny, Keesha and Libra are "talking about me" Libra says that is NOT true. They are all talking soooo fast. April defending her position - Libra was being discounted and it was inferred that she couldn't hold her place in a competion.

April: I'm not going to let people **** with my head.

Jerry is there and told April to calm down. We are all with you.

Libra: It was a matter of manipulating the situation for his (Memphis) position.

Jerry left with a neck pull....tension.

Libra: I'm more upset about the competition and that I'm being over looked as a competitor.

Keesha has come back in....April I don't like the way you talked to me (really upset)

Now Renny has entered the fray. Keesha is screaming. No one knows who told who about who and now they are screaming about whatever.

Keesha is so upset she is shaking.

It's all about dissing Libra as a competitor.

Jerry back...telling them all to calm down again.

Ooops...didn't work. Renny is now yelling.

Man oh man...Memphis really started something (I think) but no one seems to know how it really started.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast