+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839

Thread: 8/1 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/1 Live Feed Discussion

Jerry's loyalty lies first with Keesha, then with April - his "Jerry's Angels." In the middle of the brouhaha last evening, he, April and Ollie were in HOH and April said "one of us three has to win POV." Jerry won. Now, he didn't promise April he would use/not use it as she saw fit, but after his attempt to assert power, he will probably let the nominations stay.

Once the hamsters wake up from their emotion draining night, I think we will see new house divides: Ollie/April with half of Jerry will be solid, Libra Keesha, Renny with half of Jerry will be solid, Jessie/Michelle will be solid with Memphis on the outside and Dan as the ultimate floater trying to stay out of everyone's way.

I feel for Michelle. I think she was on the edge of DOR before the unitard happened. She is just so sick of the girls. Memphis probably WANTS to go home this week just to get out of the house and not spend one or three more weeks with this crowd. However, I think the Libra/Keesha/Renny voting block may be successful in taking out Jessie.

The way it stands now, though:

Jessie out:
    Libra
    Keesha
    Renny
    Jerry (?)

Memphis out:
    Ollie
    Michelle
    Jerry (?)
    (April) can't vote

If floater Dan votes to oust Memphis it will be thrown into a tie for angry April to break, and Memphis would go home.
    I wonder who America will choose?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wow, I go to bed for a few hours and all h@@@ breaks loose in the house. I hate being on the east coast. Watched some videos this morning on what went down. Those girls are CRAZY! Libra getting upset that no one said anything about her winning POV and ignoring her in the HOH room. Of course it all Jessie, Memphis and Michelle's fault. They fight with each other for hours and then they kiss and make up like nothing happened.

Then to top it all off POV is played and Jerry wins! Can the other not win anything? I hate when everything is so one sided and one alliance gets picked off week after week. Plus when the side I am rooting for is that losing side.

Only good thing is in 3 weeks after they have gotten rid of Jessie, Memphis and Michelle it is going to be so fun watching them go after each other and watch Dan float right up the middle to win.

Occasional FORT Poster lizzybird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by summertv08;3153044;
    i would love to see Ed mess with jessie. oh please BB do it, please. and actually i did read something about Ed coming back to be involved with a competition. but i want him to stay around for one day. just mess with jessie until he blows.
    but ED can come back only when there are 8 weeks left! (<--referring to natalie's wacko numbers thing last season: E-V-I-L D-I-C-K - eight letters!)

Dan has to vote the way we tell him too so Jessie is so going home!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy in Kokomo;3153176;
    Juls, Not even close.
    Have you forgotten the awful "Til Death Do Us Part" BB9???
    Yup, and I enjoyed it more than this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3153321;
    Yup, and I enjoyed it more than this.
    up until final 4, i did too...

+ Reply to Thread