+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/15 Live Feed Discussion

7/15 Live Feed Discussion

Yeah! It's another season of live feeds. This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today once the feeds start after tonight's tv show (or if the threads leak earlier discuss that here too).

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: 7/15 Live Feed Discussion

Jessie is helping Jerry work out in the backyard. They seem to be the only two hamsters awake. They are having a whole conversation about Brian.

ETA: Now Ollie is up and in the bathroom.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

all housemates are up in the kitchen talking about how much weight they have gained.. keesha is beginning to grate on my nerves a bit.. ollie had his face hid a lot under that hat, he looks pretty buff and nice looking today. and will Jerry ever take that hat off?

Keesha's laugh is so annoying! I kept changing the channel last night when she would start to laugh. They are talking about their weight gain yet on Sunday they were talking about how loose their pants were fitting in the rear!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Keesha has eaten a tremendous amount since she got off slop. She ate non-stop yesterday!

April, Steven and Ollie are discussing the puppet show and Ollie is jealous that he was not in on it.. so they are going to do a slop infomercial tonight with ollie shampooing with slop then he puts on Rennys wig and Poof, Hair! lol... I mean.. its cute, but the reason the puppets were so funny was because of spontaneity, you can't set up that kinda funny..

Is Keesha's butt glued to that stool??? Every time I turn on the feeds she is sitting at the counter with her knees up. The stools swivel this year. Did they do that last year?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3132110;
    Keesha has eaten a tremendous amount since she got off slop. She ate non-stop yesterday!
    They need to put these fools on the master cleanse and see how it is!

Last thing i want to hear is how a size 2 gained SOOO much wieght that shes in a size 2.5
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3132117;
    lol... I mean.. its cute, but the reason the puppets were so funny was because of spontaneity, you can't set up that kinda funny..
    Sure ya can! I'm looking forward to it! Glad there will be something to watch tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3132139;
    They need to put these fools on the master cleanse and see how it is!

Last thing i want to hear is how a size 2 gained SOOO much wieght that shes in a size 2.5
    Oh I know!! Have a few kids and a husband and tell us how much you hate the fact you gained 2 whole pounds!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast