+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/15 Live Feed Discussion

Last night there was talk about keeping Brian.
    Yup, with donuts!!

no vote talk.. Brian was talking earlier about not being able to concentrate on chess because he had his mind on the house and some things going on outside with a girl... I just saw Jerry for the first time today, he's been up in the HOH sleeping, someone just went to wake him for a late lunch.. they're in the kitchen cooking a snack before the pizza gets there. Brian is very funny... he reminds me of a young Timmy from MTV Road Rules.

I don't think I like Libra. She was sitting on her bed earlier like a queen with all her subjects and their squabbles revolving around her... and she is very domineering in the kitchen.. she was like "I want some of that fruit salad", that someone was eating (a girl, i had my feeds minimized) and the girl (keesh?) was like "You WANT?" and was acting like she was scared that Libra was gonna beat her up and take her salad lol I dunno.. early days but I just don't get the best vibe off her.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: 7/14 Live Feed Discussion

i don't hate renny yet ... i almost want her to stick around just so i can snark on her some more

ok.. bless Keesha's heart.. she is up in HOH having a long conversation with Jerry about fish, pizza, etc... lol She's bringing him downstairs and he stops her and goes first down the stairs incase she falls. How cute is that?

Why do they find it so necessary every season to discuss their poo-poo schedules or lack there of?
    Yup, with donuts!!

but buglover... don't you discuss your poo schedule with all your friends?? I know I find it very important to let all my friends know when I haven't had a poo in days.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Thanks Susan, Buglover & Pink. I hope they decide to keep Brian. Personally I don't want either of them to leave. But I'd rather look at him than her.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3132364;
    but buglover... don't you discuss your poo schedule with all your friends?? I know I find it very important to let all my friends know when I haven't had a poo in days.
    I guess it's one of those things...... nothing much to talk about so let's talk about bodily functions!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3132365;
    Thanks Susan, Buglover & Pink. I hope they decide to keep Brian. Personally I don't want either of them to leave. But I'd rather look at him than her.
    np Juls.. but it looks like he is going, at this moment, but you know how things change. Earlier in the bedroom April was discussing a convo she had with Angie and it looks like they are all voting Brian. I hope he stays.. he's funny

They all got pizza from Pizza Hut (i think, they mentioned Meat Lovers) and they are eating in the backyard.

Hi gang! Hope everyone is having a great summer so far.

I haven't watched anything but the Sunday night show. I read a bit here, but think I will wait until after the show tonight to catch up. I haven't really formed any opinions about this crew yet, it probably won't take long.

+ Reply to Thread