+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 7/14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/14 Live Feed Discussion

April, Ollie, Keesha and Libra in the '70's room talking, they all agree that Brian is leaving and Libra said she cant wait to say her goodbye speech to him.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3129928;
    I am about ready to scream with these stupid feeds. My audio is fine but my picture is frozen and then after a minute or 2 it will change then freeze. I'm getting no smooth movement whatsoever.
    I don't know if you're still having a problem but there are lots of different things that affect the feeds, and about half the time I find it's something on my computer. For example, if my screensaver comes on the feeds never load smoothly after that, so I turn off screensavers for the season. I'm also running RealPlayer 10.5 instead of 11 and it solved my audio problem (not the problem we were all having yesterday). RealPlayer is a really buggy program IMO and it's a pain every year.

Does anyone have any strong favorites at this point? I have been in and out and I'm still trying to just get general impressions so far.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3130609;
    Does anyone have any strong favorites at this point? I have been in and out and I'm still trying to just get general impressions so far.
    no favs but I know I don't like April, Keesha is distracting with the missing tooth and weird dani accent. no one else has really jumped out yet

From the transcripts:
    Keesha, Ollie, Michelle, April, and Libra in bedroom
    Libra: grilling Michelle about being in alliance w/ angie, I’m not
    Michelle: Brian told me that Angie was the only one to defend me when he said something about me. He wanted her to get in an alliance with them and get me. I said I don’t understand because I was told that Brian, steve angie was in an alliance and that was when Jerry figured his alliance with her was all messed up.
    Keesha: we want you with us
    Michelle:thank you, the only person who asked me to be in an alliance is Dan (said with rolled eyes)
    April: we’re not f’in around here, we are the strongest alliance in the house. We spend a lot of time together , we don’t f*** around.
    Libra: we go with our gut
    April; if it comes down to it, if it’s my word or 500K, I’m going home. Walk out with integrity knowing I did the right thing, these people are more than my alliance they are my best friends I will have forever.
    Libra: I love ya all, you are my best friends, I want to play this game as players play it, not as some crazy people running around doing crazy sh**
    April: We’re feared know, we figured them out.
    I give these guys two weeks before they're crushed, backstabbing each other, and generally quivering in a corner...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

That's hilarious, MFW! Looks like they're your run-of-the-mill self-important idiot houseguests who think that after a week in the house they've got it all figured out. It's soooo touching when they're are best friends for life after five days together!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I actually uninstalled Real Player and then reinstalled it and my feeds were fine. I was really mad all day.

Keesha eats CONSTANTLY. I don't really have a favorite at this point. I like Angie.

Is it true that Renny pulled her eyes back when she gave a "shout out" to her Asian friends at the nail salon?
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3130679;
    From the transcripts:

I give these guys two weeks before they're crushed, backstabbing each other, and generally quivering in a corner...
    Is there something in the water at the BB house?

So many of them walk into that house and within 48 hours they're madly in love with people who were strangers 2 days ago.

It drives me nuts every year to watch them crying and carrying on about how much they LOVE each other and how they'll be BFF

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3130070;
    I hope that Brian goes. He's annoying to me. Jerry's the only one I'm rooting for so far.
    I hope Brian goes too!!! I got the impression that he was trying the rup HOH by telling Jerry who to put up. I think Jerry is smart and would have put him up even if the alliance hadn't been outted (speculation im guessing).
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Quote Originally Posted by snickertink;3130627;
    no favs but I know I don't like April, Keesha is distracting with the missing tooth and weird dani accent. no one else has really jumped out yet
    Great, now I know not to smile big around anyone I don't know!! I am missing the same tooth that Keesha is missing!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I hate Keesha's laugh. Haven't noticed the missing tooth yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast