+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/14 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 7/14 Live Feed Transcripts

They called for Michelle to come into the room. She joins them. Michelle is telling them everything that others are saying. She says that Brian, Angie, Steve and Dan are trying to get her to be in their alliance.

Renny comes into the room and they stop game talk. As soon as she leaves they start again.

Libra is saying after this week it is 5 votes to run this house. Keesha says I love you guys.

Renny comes back in. They decide to tell her what they are up to. They tell her that Brian is going home this week and Dan next week. Ollie asks what do you think. She says yeah sounds good. April says it doesn't leave this room we only talk in here. Ollie says that the plan. Renny starts to talk loudly and they tell her to shhh. April starts bashing Jerry.

Renny says Steve is a loose cannon. They agree with her.

Angie knocks and they say come in. Asks them what they are doing. Libra says she is doing laundry. Renny says I am doing my nails - remember I am on the block and need to look good. Angie says she just came from Diary room.

Angie asks them what is for supper and now they are talking about food.

cam 1 & 2 on Jessie and one of the guys (I think it is Brian but not sure - still can't tell them apart) playing chess upstairs on the landing outside of HOH room. There is no talking going on between them.

aka Sylvester, professor Bullyboy's Avatar

Libra: Michelle said Jerry pulled me aside earlier today. (stopped talking and went in bedroom)
    Keeshal and Libra talking
    Libra: Angie and someone was making eyes at each other, that mother******.
    Keesha: that was her chance to win.
    Libra: Steven is after me
    Keesha: I believe it, I don’t know it, but I believe it
    Libra: and Dan, I hate him He comes around and listens to everyone’s F’in convos.
    Keesha: I know
    Libra: wheres Jerry
    Keesha: napping

Keesha, Ollie, Michelle, April, and Libra in bedroom
    Libra: grilling Michelle about being in alliance w/ angie, I’m not
    Michelle: Brian told me that Angie was the only one to defend me when he said something about me. He wanted her to get in an alliance with them and get me. I said I don’t understand because I was told that Brian, steve angie was in an alliance and that was when Jerry figured his alliance with her was all messed up.
    Keesha: we want you with us
    Michelle:thank you, the only person who asked me to be in an alliance is Dan (said with rolled eyes)
    April: we’re not f’in around here, we are the strongest alliance in the house. We spend a lot of time together , we don’t f*** around.
    Libra: we go with our gut
    April; if it comes down to it, if it’s my word or 500K, I’m going home. Walk out with integrity knowing I did the right thing, these people are more than my alliance they are my best friends I will have forever.
    Libra: I love ya all, you are my best friends, I want to play this game as players play it, not as some crazy people running around doing crazy sh**
    April: We’re feared know, we figured them out.
    Michelle: I didn’t understand because Jerry got snippy with me when I went to see if he was ok with the nomination. I kept saying that is not what I hear, I heard that Brian and Angie and Steven were in an alliance and jerry was like “NO!” Aren’t you listening to me! We wanted, and then –he said Brian was the only one to say that Angie said anything nice about you and I said I’m here to play the game. Nice to know someone was defending me, whatever, they didn’t give me specifics.She said possibly putting me in it with them and I said I wasn’t aware she was in it with Jerry, I was aware of her because I walked in on them. (paraphrased from here on ) Jerry got upset when I said the alliance was Brian, Steven and Angie and did not mention him. He got upset. Now talking about Michelle being close to Jesse and Ollie said he will talk to him. (above convo took place about 30 minutes ago, took awhile to transcribe)

Now just general chit chat in 60's room.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast