+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Libra - BB10 **Live Feed SPOILERS**

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Libra - BB10 **Live Feed SPOILERS**

I don't know about Libra...but I know Michelle was. Angie and Brian are the only "smokers" ...I think some of the others smoke when they drink.

Didn't really watch her yesterday and didn't have feeds first day... but I must say, her first day live impression for me is not that good. She seems very bossy and higher-than-thou.. early days, but shes not striking me as someone I'm gonna like.

I go back and forth with her. First night of feeds...didn't like her. Second night....liked her. Time will tell.

FORT Fan

I bet I am in the clear minority on this one, but I sorta like Libra. Despite her controlling ways, its always entertaining to have someone in the house like her. Personally I hope that her alliance does get taken down a notch, but the removal of say April would be just as entertaining just so I can see Libra, who in my opinion is pretty smart, scramble and try to survive. She might have it in her and maybe just maybe will tone odwn the controlling as she just might realize she isn't in total control

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

I hope she goes soon. The sooner the better. Bossy never works in the Big Brother house.

I find it amazing that, after being made the clear target, only 2 days later Libra looks like the level-headed, innocent scapegoat next to all the other whack-jobs in the house...this game changes so quickly, you have to wonder about the sanity of these people...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I was thinking that last night. She was definitely the most level headed. And I was thinking how nice it was that she was able to own up to her faults and say sorry and say yes, I did...I said it, I'm sorry. Look at April....she just blames it all on other people when she had a HUGE hand in everything that Michelle was blaming on Libra.

I still do not like her, but I agree that she is being blamed for a lot of stuff that she was only a part of.

FORT Fogey

Well, I do see her being more level headed now that her back is against the wall... but trying to introduce logic to those people now... That is a waste of breath and time. These folks do not understand how to think logically and put things together to make reasonable deductions.

She is taking the heat for April and Michelle (and the rest of the mob) not having a backbone. But, she was the driving force behind Brian's, Steven's and Jessie's evictions. Granted she was not the HOH, but she had all of their ears and votes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12