+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7/13 Live Feed Transcripts

7/13 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Re: 7/13 Live Feed Transcripts

10:30 pm BB time -
    Feeds and Audio are finally on.

Steven & Brian were outside chatting about Brian is going home. Steven said, let's go inside and asked if Brian was uncomfortable? Brian said...uhh...Steven told him to enjoy his last two days in the house.

They join the rest of the crew in Kitchen. Keesha has been sitting at the bar since feeds came on. She hasn't moved. Seems Libby and/or others keep filling her coffee up for her.

Dan has taken a shower, shaved and is now dressing in 80's room.

Conversation in kitchen has changed to Food. It sounds like they will have to go on slop tonight.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Jerry; Steven spreading BS...He's telling me what we need to do and I was following. It was supposed to be strictly him and me....that was the first day.
    Yall (talking to Dan) came at risk because he had Ollie and you...he was using you as gophers. find info and report back. that is okay but it put us all at risk.

dan; i know...i'm at risk now...
    jerry; that is what i'm telling you
    dan; no...i know...i have a huge target on my back. I understand
    Gotta The Fort

Michelle and Angie in backyard. Talking about the walking they did yesterday and tody. They walked more than 4 miles.

They want to play a game or something.
    Gotta The Fort

Keesha said she couldn't sleep last night cause she kept thinking about food.

Libra - if i could loose about 10 lbs?....the right way though...not on slop

Michelle calling Jerry from backdoor. He can't hear her. She gives up and goes and sits back outside.

They stocked the storage room. Found microwave popcorn but they don't have a microwave.

Steven found beer in the fridge. Libra said we are not drinking it till midnight. She then asked him to not to say anything.
    Gotta The Fort

Libra just walked out and Steven was like....she (?) is pi**ing me off. Keesha starts whispering and then Libra walked back in and they quit talking.

Libra is having a meltdown cause they is not any seasoning salt.
    Gotta The Fort

Michelle and Memphis starting a game of pool.
    April cleaning kitchen
    Dan eating
    Angie cutting up something (meat)
    Ollie milling around kitchen

Jerry sitting at bar watching them.
    Gotta The Fort

Jerry got Glenn Miller CD

They only have an hour till something. (I guess when they can eat because they are getting things ready to cook)

Steven is hoping they all get to eat all week because there is a lot of food in storage.
    Gotta The Fort

April brings pickles out of storage room and Libra said....why are you bringing those out? April said, cause there is not any in there and Libra said...I don't want to see another pickle in my life.

Keesha and April eating a pickle. april offered Ollie and pickle and he declined.

They are fixing to make the pizza's now so they will be ready when they can eat.

(I'm out for the night gang )
    Gotta The Fort

+ Reply to Thread