Closed Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Real/Superpass.com - Subscribing, Canceling, Shows & Troubleshooting

Re: Live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

Just go to the top of the page and click on live feeds it will take you straight there when the feeds begin.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;3965015;
    Just go to the top of the page and click on live feeds it will take you straight there when the feeds begin.
    That's not quite true yet. Those links are still the old ones for BB11, and they take you straight to RealPlayer, which is not the way to view the feeds anymore.

We may have to wait until the feeds start to see if links can still be provided to each cam, now that the feeds are now seen in a browser and not with RealPlayer.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3965044;
    That's not quite true yet. Those links are still the old ones for BB11, and they take you straight to RealPlayer, which is not the way to view the feeds anymore.

We may have to wait until the feeds start to see if links can still be provided to each cam, now that the feeds are now seen in a browser and not with RealPlayer.

I had real player last year and that's all I did was click where it said's live feeds. And I clicked whatever Camera I wanted to watch at the time.

Now that was my first year with the feeds and I did not know about bbloader. So I just thought when the feeds start you could click there again and get the feed''s like I did last year.

I wish I had known about BB loader last year, because most people liked it better from what I have read.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3964991;
    The feeds are now web-based; you need to go to the new SuperPass page and sign in to view videos: Superpass - Join Us

But, to view Flashbacks you still need RealPlayer, even though you still pick your FB vids thru the browser. I've been having a hell of a time getting it to work.

My hatred for Real and all its products is as strong as ever.
    Hmm. It comes right up for me - I haven't had any problems getting the flashback
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Update on my FireFox issues.

I went to work and logged into Superpass and was able to see all the videos. So it seems that it is only laptop's Firefox that will not co-operate.

I don't have any problem getting the flashback to work but I too hate real player... takes so long to load the thing.

I wish they would play something on the feeds so we can test it to make sure it works. Other years they would play the NASA stuff so we at least knew it was working.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;3964970;
    You'll just go here
    Superpass - Join Us

See where towards the top left it has the little graphic saying "live feeds"

I'm guessing once the feeds are active, you'll be able to click on that to pull up the feeds
    Ok, Thank you. I guess it will just start working when the feeds are up. Its just weird though.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;3965097;
    Hmm. It comes right up for me - I haven't had any problems getting the flashback
    After searching around the Net, here's what I just had to do to get Flashback to work:

I completely uninstalled RealPlayer, and then reinstalled. Once it was loaded and I signed in, I followed some instructions I found at another site:
    • With RealPlayer open, go to Tools -- Preferences -- Network Transports.
    • Click on Manually configure network settings.
    • Click on RTSP Settings
    • Clear the first three boxes.
    • Make sure "attempt to use HTTP for all content" is checked.
    • Click OK.
    • Click on PNA settings.
    • Clear the first three boxes.
    • Make sure "attempt to use HTTP for all content" is checked.
    • Click ok.
    • Click ok again to get out of the Network Transports page.
    • Try the feed links again.
    Now it works...sigh.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3964991;
    My hatred for Real and all its products is as strong as ever.
    Couldn't agree more. How are the screencaps going to work with this browser-based feed? They've got nothing showing yet so we can test it out. Jerks.

I read elsewhere that someone was scrambling, trying to come up with a compatible program similar to BBViewer/Reloader that will work with Real's new garbage set up. Let's cross our fingers...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Well, I've never been able to use any of those other programs like Reloader (I have a Mac and I've never been able to find any others that were compatible), and I've never had any problems with RealPlayer, so I guess I just don't know what I've been missing

As for screencaps, I've always done mine with my Mac screencapture feature so I know I'll still be able to do them with the browser feed.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Is tomorrow the last day to get the early bird special or does it go right up until the show airs?
    Wake up and be awesome

Closed Thread