Closed Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Real/Superpass.com - Subscribing, Canceling, Shows & Troubleshooting

Re: Live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

Yes, I get to the superpass page using firefox, click on Big Brother tab, it loads the page, I scroll down to new videos of the new houseguest interviews, I click on one of them and it loads a new page, at the top it starts to load a video box (superpass with an arrow) and then I get "oops can't load this page".

I have an email into superpass tech about it. Will have to wait and see what they say.

I can follow the exact same procedure above using IE and it loads and plays the video just fine but I don't want to use IE to watch the feeds.

Well still no luck getting Firefox to work. I downloaded Chrome and I can get the videos to work no problem. I read on another board in their help that several people are having issues with Firefox with the recent updates and many sites. They suggested trying Chrome (which is very much like FireFox) to fix the problem.

I used Firefox to access SuperPass through the CBS BB site. After the initial click to open the Live Feed Subscribe page they give you the option of the 29+ three months and include the code which then appears in your order when you say yes to the bargain.

I also used Firefox to test the site while I was online and it worked fine. I then went to my RealPlayerSP which I have on my desktop and opened it. I had to go through the click here for the new SP site before I could sign in. It then opened in Google Chrome.

I use Chrome when Firefox starts to get wonky, but Chrome is more tied to IE, I think, because if I want a "favorite" to be saved in my iGoogle page format I have to save it through Firefox and not Chrome. Weird...saving favorites in Chrome places them in the drop down used by IE.

Anyway - looks like I'm set on Live Feeds - hooray!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have tried everything to get superpass to work on Firefox - re-installed the last version, re-installed Adobe Flash Player, reset my Firefox settings, followed directions from Superpass email support and finally they said there was nothing else they could think of and to contact Firefox.

At least I can view it on Chrome or IE.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Just signed up and I totally don't understand where I am suppose to go to watch the feeds. This is so frustrating. I want BBreloader back. Whhaaaa!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

is bbviewer done too?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yes
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3964781;
    Just signed up and I totally don't understand where I am suppose to go to watch the feeds. This is so frustrating. I want BBreloader back. Whhaaaa!
    You'll just go here
    Superpass - Join Us

See where towards the top left it has the little graphic saying "live feeds"

I'm guessing once the feeds are active, you'll be able to click on that to pull up the feeds
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Like how you can now just click on this to take you to flashback

Superpass - Flashback
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

The feeds are now web-based; you need to go to the new SuperPass page and sign in to view videos: Superpass - Join Us

But, to view Flashbacks you still need RealPlayer, even though you still pick your FB vids thru the browser. I've been having a hell of a time getting it to work.

My hatred for Real and all its products is as strong as ever.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Closed Thread