Closed Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Real/Superpass.com - Subscribing, Canceling, Shows & Troubleshooting

Re: How to cancel your live feeds

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3699812;
    I did have my phone number, and I just took it out. I clicked cancel and I get the screen that says I have to call. Grrrr.

ETA- I just emailed them and pretended that I don't have a phone and I need to cancel. I'll see what they say.
    Here's the number if you need it to cancel. 1-866-212-1343.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

I spoke too soon about it being easier than usual. After I got off the phone with my representative from India, I got a follow-up email that said:
    As per our conversation, please consider this email as confirmation that your <super pass> membership is paid up through 09-25-2009 . If you would like to continue your membership at that time, no further action is required. However, if you should decide that you would like to cancel at that time, you may do so by contacting Customer Service prior to that date or simply by responding to this email with your request.
    Upon reading this, I fired off an angry, scathing email to Real Customer Support through their website. The next day I received the proper form email from them, confirming that my account is cancelled. It also corrected the end date for my service (they last billed me on 8/24, so I get service until 11/24, not 9/25).

I wish I knew about the trick with deleting your phone number. Man, they are such a bunch of lying crooks. I really wish CBS would use someone else to distribute the feeds. I can't stand to have any Real software on my machines, it's so invasive and nosy about every move I make. Good riddance till next year, I guess.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3699988;
    I wish I knew about the trick with deleting your phone number. Man, they are such a bunch of lying crooks. I really wish CBS would use someone else to distribute the feeds. I can't stand to have any Real software on my machines, it's so invasive and nosy about every move I make. Good riddance till next year, I guess.
    ditto. i uninstall it every year.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3699812;
    I did have my phone number, and I just took it out. I clicked cancel and I get the screen that says I have to call. Grrrr.

ETA- I just emailed them and pretended that I don't have a phone and I need to cancel. I'll see what they say.

They emailed me back with a confirmation of cancellation.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3700346;
    They emailed me back with a confirmation of cancellation.
    I like the confirmation in writing...so much better than the phone conversation. I am glad you got it done.

Don't forget to download your free music before your feeds are canceled.

first time I have cancelled online, usually I always had to call. I didn't get a confirmation email yet.. only been a few minute tho. I like the cancelling online better, don't have to deal with some little weasel trying every trick in his book to get me to stay, does that ever work on anyone? hehe
    “I fell off my pink cloud with a thud.” ~ Elizabeth Taylor

I had huge issues with RP last summer. I now use a pre-paid CC when I order because they screwed up my account and was charging me for some other ladies purchases (like the games and music). After calling them, making them check who the other person they were billing me for was, and after them admitting there had been a mistake, they still wouldn't refund me her charges. I had to go through my bank and I STILL never got the money back. I had to get a new bank card with a new number and had them remove my info.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Had no problem canceling my feeds.

Did mine online and I hope it went through...I still don't trust them. It was much easier than dealing with someone trying to sell me on another month for free with all the bells and whistles.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

How are you all doing the canceling online?
    Had some hassle on the phone and now I think they probably
    billed me for three months rather than month by month.

Thanks for all the discussion!

Closed Thread