Closed Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Real/Superpass.com - Subscribing, Canceling, Shows & Troubleshooting

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: Real-Superpass live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

Just got in on the early bird special within the last 10 minutes - lol! I figure I might as well get the discount because I know I will be sorry if I don't have them. So, I just went to the Superpass website and it looks like you can watch it there. I am confused with everyone talking about other players that you can watch the feeds on. Isn't it just all the same thing, or do different players show different feeds?

What I didn't like about Real Player was the chat stream right next to the screen. It was hard to ignore. With SuperPass presenting their own live feed this year, that may not be a problem - fingers crossed. IF BBLite is kaput, I'll try out Super Pass first and if I don't like all the garbage surrounding the screen, I'll check out other feed sites.

BBLite gave you a choice of four feeds or you could keep it on all four and try to sort out the conversations...LOL. I seem to remember that Real Player also gave you the option of four feed channels - click a screen to see that feed. I'm hoping Super Pass will also have the four screen set up. What I will miss about BBLite is the screen capture function as I don't have a program for that on my computer. It's a waiting game to see how all this plays out.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    What I will miss about BBLite is the screen capture function as I don't have a program for that on my computer. It's a waiting game to see how all this plays out.
    That's my main worry. I HAVE to have my screencaps!

I'm sure we'll figure something out.
    JustJuls likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I don't know what I will do if BB Lite doesn't work this year. It is very weird that the creators of that program have disappeared...they are not answering emails or posts on their FB pages. But you can still donate to them! Very strange. Why even have your website up if you are no longer in business....it would get expensive to purchase the domain name and host for a year unless they purchase it for several years.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I alternated between BBLite and the SuperPass web based feeds last year. Both worked fine for me. BBLite was quicker to be able to switch between the different feeds, but other than that, they were about the same. I can do screencaps with my Mac either way.

I just found that the superpass feeds ate up tons of bandwidth and BB lite didn't use as much.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Oh man, I hope BBLite works then. That has been a concern for me. I don't have unlimited bandwidth, if I go over my limit, I pay for it.

so I just went to superpass, and i have nothing yet???? does anyone have anything on the feeds yet? music, fish, trivia????? i click on the link and i get nothing, absolutely nothing......

So I just downloaded BBlite onto my new laptop...... and I have last years feeds running.....strange. Oh well, hope it works this year. It was so much easier to take screen caps with.

BBLite may not work this year -- it's makers have disappeared. They haven't responded to emails or FB posts since the end of last season, and they would have to update the new links to this year's feeds in BBLite for it to work again. We're all hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Closed Thread