Closed Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Real/Superpass.com - Subscribing, Canceling, Shows & Troubleshooting

Re: Real-Superpass live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    MFWalkoff, once you downloaded Puffin, how did you get the videos to play on your phone? Did you have to download anything else on your iphone? I got the 2.99 Puffin app, but still get the "Adobe Flash needed window" where it should be playing video. I am using an iPad with the latest IOS. Do I need the Real Player software to be installed on my iPad? I don't know if there is an app for that? I am fairly new to using an iPad, so need some advice. It looks like you got it working, so maybe you know a little more about this than I. Thanks in advance...
    I now see that the video clips are working on my ipad. I am not sure why they didn't work last night, but oh well??? And after watching one of the videos, they explained that when the feeds start, each device (tablet, phone, etc) will be able to work with the feeds at that time if they have the right operating system.

Aliciasmommy725, did you go to the superpass site to log in? https://superpass.real.com/ - there are not any live feeds yet, not until Thursday. Are you saying you can't log in? Or do you need to upgrade your Adobe Flash?

that is the site i went too. I just downloaded real player (my lap top is new) should I download adobe? Will I need an updated one?
    I think maybe I am just used to the BBLite and what that looks like...... hadn't gone to the superpass website in so long because off BBLite. It's probably the same thing that everyone else can see right now.

Quote Originally Posted by aliciasmommy725 View Post
    that is the site i went too. I just downloaded real player (my lap top is new) should I download adobe? Will I need an updated one?
    I think maybe I am just used to the BBLite and what that looks like...... hadn't gone to the superpass website in so long because off BBLite. It's probably the same thing that everyone else can see right now.
    You will want to make sure your flash is up to date.

I am not certain that the Real Player program is even needed anymore? I think SuperPass is web based now. Someone else may understand this better than I - I do have it on my computer from a few years back.

I will check on that! thanks!!!!!

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Ok, I just signed up! First year with the feeds, this should be fun.
    Snapit and JustJuls like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    MFWalkoff, once you downloaded Puffin, how did you get the videos to play on your phone? Did you have to download anything else on your iphone? I got the 2.99 Puffin app, but still get the "Adobe Flash needed window" where it should be playing video. I am using an iPad with the latest IOS. Do I need the Real Player software to be installed on my iPad? I don't know if there is an app for that? I am fairly new to using an iPad, so need some advice. It looks like you got it working, so maybe you know a little more about this than I. Thanks in advance...
    I was getting the "Adobe Flash needed" window at the SP site on my iPhone before I bought the Puffin app. Once I downloaded Puffin and directed it to the SP site, the videos started playing for me. I'm sure there are other workarounds that are free, but I felt $2.99 was worth it as long as it works. I don't have an iPad so I don't know how different they are in terms of the Puffin app.

SP claims that videos will magically be viewable on iOS devices come Thursday night without any extra app or download, but we'll see.
    Cootie likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf View Post
    Ok, I just signed up! First year with the feeds, this should be fun.
    Congratulations!

Watching Big Brother just isn't the same without the feeds - say goodbye to your family for the rest of the summer
    Snapit likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Congratulations!

Watching Big Brother just isn't the same without the feeds - say goodbye to your family for the rest of the summer
    LOL! I'm kind of hoping for that actually. I need a distraction for at least a month, possibly more. My husband and I are living in different places right now, not by choice, and it really sucks.

I can't remember from last time I used BBLite -- do you use that along with the SuperPass?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

No matter which player you use, you still have to subscribe to SuperPass and sign in. BBLite and the other players are just alternatives to having to use SP's web interface to watch the feeds, or worse, RealPlayer. *shudder*
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Closed Thread