Closed Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Real/Superpass.com - Subscribing, Canceling, Shows & Troubleshooting

Re: Real-Superpass live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf View Post
    I can't recall how long Big Brother is scheduled to be on for. The 3 months deal should cover the whole season of it, right?
    Yes, it should - the is the first time I got the early bird special, but it says something about averaging $10 per month.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Yes, it should - the is the first time I got the early bird special, but it says something about averaging $10 per month.
    Just checked and it is for 3 months.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Mine, too. I like the screen capture function. I hope it works this season.

ETA: BBLite appears to be working. I got the music and the "fishies"! When I tried it last week I had a white screen so this is an improvement.
    Thanks for the update Ariel! I just downloaded my BBLite and have fishies too!! Fishies....feed music....c'mon Thursday, hurry up!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

That's a recorded loop from an early day in the house last year. Unfortunately since BBLite's makers seem to have skipped the planet, it's no guarantee that it will be updated to access this year's feed links when the time comes. But I hope so!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    .... This is my first year with BB and this site so it should prove to be interesting. Looks like I will be glued to my TV and computer all the time. ...
    Hi Jaceegirl Since you joined FORT in December, it's a little late to say welcome.....but welcome to the BB forum anyway! Interesting doesn't begin to describe it FORT is without a doubt the best place to be during BB season!!
    Cootie and carolinamom12 like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

To the Mods : Is there anyway we can get a avatar/icon thread made for BB14 so i can dump some early avatars in case people want some.
    JustJuls likes this.

I just got the Real Network Super Pass and am downloading my first monthly album from Rhapsody, the music service part of Real Network. With the three month subscription for the live feeds, you get a 9.99 credit for music each month, so it makes for a pretty good deal for the live feeds. It will be interesting to see if the live feeds will work on the IOS devices that don't have flash, I plan to look into that Puffin web browser app to see if it would be the right thing to make it work on my ipad. Thanks for the tip on that, MFWalkoff. I can't wait to watch the feeds on my ipad. I think it will be much better than sitting at my computer all summer!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I ended up buying the Puffin web browser app for $2.99, and I'm accessing the SP site through it. It enables Flash videos to be viewed. So far it has worked OK, a few hiccups but it's mostly responsive.
    MFWalkoff, once you downloaded Puffin, how did you get the videos to play on your phone? Did you have to download anything else on your iphone? I got the 2.99 Puffin app, but still get the "Adobe Flash needed window" where it should be playing video. I am using an iPad with the latest IOS. Do I need the Real Player software to be installed on my iPad? I don't know if there is an app for that? I am fairly new to using an iPad, so need some advice. It looks like you got it working, so maybe you know a little more about this than I. Thanks in advance...

Hi everyone!! I need someones help! Last year I never cancelled my subscription to superpass (oops), and they continued to bill my card, but it expired earlier this year and I never realized it (oops). So they suspended my account. I have cancelled that account because when I updated my billing info it didn't restore my account and we can't have any technical issues come thursday at 10 pm!!! I registered with my other email and signed up for the live feeds. However, when I go to superpass and click on the live feeds it takes me NO WHERE. Is this ok or normal? I used to have the BBLite or whatever that was, and have since gotten a new laptop. But that was on my desktop and as soon as I opened it, it would take me to past clips if the feeds were off (post-season).

i am super stressed right now!!!! I NEED my feeds to be working on thursday
    Last edited by aliciasmommy725; 07-09-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Closed Thread