Closed Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 256
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Real/Superpass.com - Subscribing, Canceling, Shows & Troubleshooting

  1. #141
    runs with scissors waywyrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    21,530

    Re: Live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

    For the last couple years, I've just emailed customer service and asked to cancel the feeds. I've never gotten any crap from them. Tell them you don't have a phone and can't call.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

  2. #142
    FORT Regular ottoskrbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    58

    Re: Live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

    i called and said i wanted to cancel my feeds and the woman i was talking to keept trying to get me to stay be saying she would give me some "FREE DAYS" but i keept to my guns and they ended it... 100% done... i just cant stand the HG's that are still in the house... i can put up with them on afterdark and on CBS... i get showtime 2 for free... But i dont want to watch them online anymore and i hate them cutting the feeds so you got to watch it on the TV....

    i dont see me getting the feeds next year....
    ask me about nothing.

  3. #143
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,548

    Re: Live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

    I called to cancel but was told I was paid up until Oct 7 and was given a month free to Nov 7 so I'm hanging in there. It might be interesting with the post show stuff, maybe. I told my new Indian friend that if I got frustrated, I was calling back.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  4. #144
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,645

    Re: Live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4056679;
    I called to cancel but was told I was paid up until Oct 7 and was given a month free to Nov 7 so I'm hanging in there. It might be interesting with the post show stuff, maybe. I told my new Indian friend that if I got frustrated, I was calling back.
    Just remember that they will automatically bill you for another cycle on Nov. 7th if you don't call again to cancel before then...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

  5. #145
    A Swirl of Leaves Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,548

    Re: Live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4056713;
    Just remember that they will automatically bill you for another cycle on Nov. 7th if you don't call again to cancel before then...
    My calendar has been marked. I'll probably cancel once all the BB stuff has faded away.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  6. #146
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    175

    Re: Live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

    Im just ignorant about the feeds, why would anyone keep it after big brother ends? Why would one want to keep it after the finale? Do they prorate it?

  7. #147
    I won't forget Cootie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the garden
    Posts
    2,526

    Re: Live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

    I just called to cancel the feeds and got disconnected twice. So I went to the page for hearing impaired customers and there was an email link. I requested a reply to confirm cancellation. We'll see if that works. The page with that information is here It irks me that an email option is not easily available. I want the ability to document my request - the phone doesn't cut it for me and if I keep getting disconnected, that is more of a reason to use email. What their page says is " If you are hearing impaired or unable to contact us by telephone for any reason, please use email or chat link to send us your cancellation request", so I think it is fair to use this email link whether you are hearing impaired or not...

  8. #148
    Good/Bad DAN + ED Fan andee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    6,765

    Re: Live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

    Last year, I thought I had cancelled by email, found a link somewhere.
    Then I also checked by phone, just to make sure, and they said I was cancelled.
    They ended up charging me for several more months. I finally got the charges
    taken off, took a bit of persistence.

    Just the other day I did it through chat online and asked the person for a confirmation email, which I got, for proof.
    She kept trying to ask me if I wanted another month past Oct. 7, and why not but I just cancelled. Yay--let's see if it works this time.

    It should not be this hard.

  9. #149
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: Live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

    you can cancel online, therefore avoid all the talking they do to try and get you to stay with them. Just go to Real player, click on my account(my info), change info in location/lang. preferences, not billing address. Here are the changes you need to make...Lang.- English-Canada, Zip 243-8511, Country- Japan. Then go to billing history, cancel feeds. Just remember next year, if you sign up again, to go back and put the correct info in before you sign up. I've used this the last several years, works like a dream.
    Okay I love FORT's casino, but I really am not very good. If anyone wants to donate their FORT $$ I would gladly accept http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=donate

  10. #150
    I won't forget Cootie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the garden
    Posts
    2,526

    Re: Live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Cootie;4058830;
    I just called to cancel the feeds and got disconnected twice. So I went to the page for hearing impaired customers and there was an email link. I requested a reply to confirm cancellation. We'll see if that works. The page with that information is here It irks me that an email option is not easily available. I want the ability to document my request - the phone doesn't cut it for me and if I keep getting disconnected, that is more of a reason to use email. What their page says is " If you are hearing impaired or unable to contact us by telephone for any reason, please use email or chat link to send us your cancellation request", so I think it is fair to use this email link whether you are hearing impaired or not...
    I got a confirmation email today to let me know that I have the feeds until early October and that it will be disconnected after that. And a phone number in case I change my mind. I suggest you try the email option through the hearing impaired area of canceling feeds. You don't have to do anything special and it says it is for anyone who needs to use email. Just have your account number handy and your other information for filling out the email form. I have the confirmation email that they will cancel, so now I plan to check my credit card to make sure it happens.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.