Closed Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Real/Superpass.com - Subscribing, Canceling, Shows & Troubleshooting

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: Live feed subscribing & canceling - discussion

scratch that - no sound on the quad view. But, it's better not to have sound on the quad because you'll have multiple convos going on at the same time
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by Wendykitty;3971021;
    I have the same issue Carolina.
    We may have a problem with the sound on quad.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Can we please get a live feed discussion thread?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Re: BBViewer

I dont know if this is the right place to post this question... but... has anyone ever used the free 3-day trial for feeds? I think I'm gonna go home and sign up for that (I missed the cheapie feed purchase and havent decided yet if its worth the higher cost.... hear alot of complaints on the feeds this year... so i want to check out the free trial first). I wasnt sure if it actually WAS a free trial or if its a gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal;3972180;
    I dont know if this is the right place to post this question... but... has anyone ever used the free 3-day trial for feeds? I think I'm gonna go home and sign up for that (I missed the cheapie feed purchase and havent decided yet if its worth the higher cost.... hear alot of complaints on the feeds this year... so i want to check out the free trial first). I wasnt sure if it actually WAS a free trial or if its a gimmick.
    It's not a gimmick, but you have to be vigilant and persistent with Real about cancelling if you don't want to continue after the 3 days. Also, the early bird discount ended on Tuesday so it costs a little more now.

But if you're hooked on the show, it's worth it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3972196;
    It's not a gimmick, but you have to be vigilant and persistent with Real about cancelling if you don't want to continue after the 3 days. Also, the early bird discount ended on Tuesday so it costs a little more now.

But if you're hooked on the show, it's worth it.
    Thanks MFW! (thanks for moving to appropriate thread too). I'm definitely hooked. I'm kicking myself for not getting at the cheaper rate because I know after the 3 days I'll be paying full price. ugh.

I considered signing up for the feeds but with all the complaints, I'm apprehensive. Any thought? Should I wait until all the bugs are worked out?
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by law638;3974603;
    I considered signing up for the feeds but with all the complaints, I'm apprehensive. Any thought? Should I wait until all the bugs are worked out?
    Are you a Mac or a PC? I have a Mac, and using Firefox I haven't had any problems at all.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I'm having all kinds of problems with Real Player. For some reason my computer won't download it. I have to strickley use Super Pass and I hate it. Super Pass tells me I don't need RP to watch the feeds. I've yet to see quad cam, it only gives me 2 rooms at a time. I usually have no sound and it's constantly loading. Unless anyone has any suggestions I guess I'll have to cancel the feeds. I sure can't watch it the way it is now. Is anyone else having problems or just using Super Pass only?
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

You don't need Real Player to watch the feeds. They are strictly web based this year.

Superpass - Join Us
    Wake up and be awesome

Closed Thread