Closed Thread

Thread: 4/26 Live Feed Discussion

4/26 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: 4/26 Live Feed Discussion

Looks like another day of boring feeds. I turned them on just now and cam 1 & 3 on occupied door of WC and the other 2 cams are on the rest of the WC empty.

It was Ryan in the WC. He is now out and in the kitchen cutting up something - looks like onions.

I am so happy I did not get the live feeds this year. For those who did, don't forget to cancel them.

Hey, it's the last After Dark tonight, so here's my last report:

Adam got fat in the house! He's walking around shirtless while he gropes himself and packs his belongings.

I thought it was just Ryan who got huge...oh well.

Back to channel-flipping...later!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2950997;
    Hey, it's the last After Dark tonight, so here's my last report:

Adam got fat in the house! He's walking around shirtless while he gropes himself and packs his belongings.

I thought it was just Ryan who got huge...oh well.

Back to channel-flipping...later!
    I think Ryan gained more weight than Adam. My gosh all that guy did was eat. When he got HOH that's all he did was munch out on his goodies. Then he goes out and works out for 10 mins and is totally out of breath. Just walking from the bedroom to the bathroom I thought he was going to have a heartattack. OMG I'm sitting here watching Adam pick his nose and then eating it. ughhhhhhhhhhhh They are both just foul!

Okay, it finally got a little interesting and funny when Adam asked Ryan who he'd never like to see again among the HG's. Both agreed wholeheartedly on, guess who, the Big She. They also talked about their favorite sexual pasttime some.

Both of them snacked out hugely on their last night.

Closed Thread