Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/25 Live Feed Discussion

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: 4/25 Live Feed Discussion

thanks everyone!

i'm video hopeless.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2948346;
    They didn't show the actual questioning, but there are plenty of vids with Adam and Ryan ranting afterwards.
    Apparently "someone" hit a nerve.....

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

gosh - who could it be?
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

finally watched the youtube vids

sounds to me that Sheila told Adam to "put his money where his mouth is... make a statement @ the finale..."

she wants him to say he will give away his money to charity in front of america... (The single mom one preferably)

she needs to get over it and stop focusing on Adam's money. ole bitter bitch

i hope she doesn't get Adam too excited/aggravated sunday, becuase they won't have the provisions for adding subtitles during the live parts of the show. we won't know what the hell he's saying

if he does make any *statements* i hope it's to put Sheila in her place once and for all

From what Ryan was saying I guess Sharon went off on him also. She told him she saw the little wink that Adam gave him when she was evicted and she now knows that he played her. He was pissed at BB for showing them anything incriminating. I would love to see Adam sweep the jury and Ryan not get any votes. I don't know why Sheila thinks it's any of her business how Adam spends his money. Man she's a psyco!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2948691;
    i hope she doesn't get Adam too excited/aggravated sunday, becuase they won't have the provisions for adding subtitles during the live parts of the show. we won't know what the hell he's saying
    i have to tell you that i don't have good hearing - especially with male voices- i'm classified as deaf for some tones. i use close caption on my tv a lot and on live eviction nights when adam speaks so many time it has come up as

"(muttering. unintelligible)"

so funny!

That is funny. You know there's a problem when it can't even be transcribed for closed captions.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12