Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 4/24 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/24 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Perwin;2946860;
    If Jen ever comes down with an ecoli infection, we'll all know how she got it.
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2946836;
    Anyone see the feeds after the Jury House questions last night? It was supposed to start after midnight, BB time.

Usually, that's a fun time to watch how upset they get. Remember Dani last year? She was pissed!!!!
    Is it going to be on youtube? I was wondering why the feeds were blocked lastnite. They had trivia for quite awhile and when they came back on Adam was really pissed at Sheila. Kept calling her a F--king B! He was just pacing back and forth calling her names. She must have really let him have it. I thought she said there were no sour grapes? I guess she told him she thinks he threw the HOH comp just so he didn't have to make the decision who to evict. She's pathetic.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2947201;
    Is it going to be on youtube? I was wondering why the feeds were blocked lastnite. They had trivia for quite awhile and when they came back on Adam was really pissed at Sheila. Kept calling her a F--king B! He was just pacing back and forth calling her names. She must have really let him have it. I thought she said there were no sour grapes? I guess she told him she thinks he threw the HOH comp just so he didn't have to make the decision who to evict. She's pathetic.
    Nope, we never get to see Sequester unless it's on CBS. I was wondering what happened afterward. Thanks for the info. It seems both Ryan and Adam were quite upset last night.

I guess she told him she thinks he threw the HOH comp just so he didn't have to make the decision who to evict. She's pathetic.
    But she called it correctly - if that is what she said... Cause he did... Completely kept his hands clean, as always...

Chelsia was 100% correct, he has no back bone, and let everyone else make the hard calls, while he "floated", and sucked up each and every time...

Clever he is...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2947189;
    Huh?
    Ryan not washing his hands after a bathroom visit, touches food that Jen consumes. Ecoli infection just waiting to happen.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2947509;
    But she called it correctly - if that is what she said... Cause he did... Completely kept his hands clean, as always...

Chelsia was 100% correct, he has no back bone, and let everyone else make the hard calls, while he "floated", and sucked up each and every time...

Clever he is...

;0))
    I don't think it has anything to do with not having a backbone. It has everything to do with progressing through the game with the least amount of negative light shining on you. What happened to the guys who remained in the spotlight - Joshuah and James were always in the center of the action - and they were evicted. Look who made it to the final four - Adam, Ryan and Sharon were three of the quietest and least outrageous people in the game. Sheila was a whiner but most to Adam. And Adam's verball assaults were usually reserved for Sheila. Adam is quite clever. He is practicing what he is going to say to the jury members. Ryan is really a country bumpkin.

I hope Adam wins the 1/2 million dollars. But I am okay with either of them taking it.

One other point - I was so surprised that Sharon said to Julie Chen that she may get back together with Jacob.

Just another young woman willing to take abuse from men. Sad.

unbeleivable.

Sheila never ceases to amaze me with her narcicism

why can't she understand that Adam is NOT responsible for her...

Adam *try'd* to be nice/respectful to her even though she always treated him like scum... he reached a breaking point a couple of times, but the worst he ever called her was an f'n b (which by the way most people in the house called her that or something close at some point)

he was most likely going to take her selfish ass to F2 if he had won (when i dont think she even deserved $50k)

and in typical Sheila fashion she blames Adam for her uselessness

i think if she did go off on him, that very act may have just worked in Adams favor when it comes to other jury votes

many will say that Ryan is an idiot for not taking Sheila, and i agree that it was a much better probability of him winning with worthless Sheila next to him

but, the way i see it... we don't really know how the jury vote will actually come down and i see why Ryan wants to go head-2-head with Adam and see how the cookie crumbles rather than just giving that worthless old lady money because she *deserves* it

i can accept his thought process, its totally possible for Ryan to still win this thing... honestly i don't really care who wins here as long as it wasn't Sheila so i'm content

can't wait for sundays show... i'm sure we havent heard the last of Sheila... maybe something unexpected will happen

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

bb always says expect the unexpected!
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234