Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 4/23 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/23 Live Feed Discussion

Any predictions on how Sheila handles it if she's evicted?? And does she act differently depending if its Adam or Ryan evicting her??

Quote Originally Posted by Dave - ahfb;2941498;
    Even Nat will say the season left a bitter aftertaste.

OK that's two in a row.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2941653;
    Any predictions on how Sheila handles it if she's evicted?? And does she act differently depending if its Adam or Ryan evicting her??
    I think she would be much more disappointed if Adam evicted her for obvious reasons, but I think, when push comes to shove, she will be gracious, period..

She has already said she has come further than she ever imagined...

I know, there's a little bit of her that hopes Adam will win and save her, but, I really think, even she knows the Bro Alliance will win out...

<sniff>

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

I think your right, but I also think its possible the hurt/rage of her game ending my cause her to break. She's been counting the dollars for a long long time.

If it happens that Adam wins and evicts Ryan I think he will be angry as well.

I don't think Sheila would crumble if she goes next, if her last eviction speech was any indication. She was ready to go at that point, at least that was the face she put forward...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2941685;
    I think your right, but I also think its possible the hurt/rage of her game ending my cause her to break. She's been counting the dollars for a long long time.

If it happens that Adam wins and evicts Ryan I think he will be angry as well.
    I think she's been "playing" at rage, and a lot of her ranting has been shtick...

But I think she is very good at "playing Adam"...

Reverse psychology or whatever...

Whatever tonight's outcome, she achieved her goal of putting herself "out there", and just maybe, the book will get off the agent's desk and onto a publisher's...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzpoet;2941551;
    No colonoscopy or root canal ever hurt as much as some of the vivid imagery from this season's Big Brother. From Natalie's thongs to Adam's crotch grabs to Amanda getting abused by Chelsia and Josh about her father's death, to Matt's bug-eye, to James' taint slap, to Adam's bottom lip tic, to Ryan's racism, to Sheila's whining, to Natalie's milk-squirting...AAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHH HHHHHH!!!!
    i think you covered it

hopefully i should be able to fully block BB9 out of my memory over the next couple of months

i'm begging that CBS does NOT hire ANY of these monkeys in any capacity after the show is over... I do NOT want to see any of them (especially Sheila/Josh/Chelsia) on housecalls guest hosting

FORT Fogey

I don't see a publisher taking that...her story is sad and pathetic, not inspirational or courageous. Especially if she doesn't even make F2 it makes her whole life story even more sad.

I just watched Shelia's soliloquy on youtube. Good grief she went on and on. It tired me out so much I am not sure I can go work out.

When does the summer BB start? I think I'm going to hold off a couple of weeks before getting the feeds to see if the next group of HQ's are idiots as well. We will have all the transcribers back then right? I hope it's Adam/Ryan in F2. Sheila doesn't deserve a dime and she needs to get her butt out there and get a job instead of waiting for prince charming to come along and support her. It blows my mind that she's 46yrs old and doesn't even have health insurance for herself and her son. When I heard that I lost what little respect I had for her. She's a gold digger plain and simple.

Closed Thread