Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: F2 Predictions? (Now that we know the F4?)

Re: F2 Predictions? (Now that we know the F4?)

Quote Originally Posted by Nik;2927941;
    . Dani learned that the hard way in Season 3 -- just one year after DR. EVIL won too!) The girls who have won on BB (Lisa, Jun, Maggie), did so by sitting with ANOTHER girl in the F2 -- one who was seen as (you got it) more "evil."
    BB messed up Danielle's season 3 by letting the jury see the diary room tapes. I think she would've been a shoe-in to win if not for that. Lisa was a big time floater. I think the jury didn't vote so much for Lisa to win, as for Dani to lose.

Does anyone think there will ever be another mid-season big brother? please say yes!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I also hope they start doing BB twice a year!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2932233;
    I also hope they start doing BB twice a year!
    Oh, I don't. I would have to stay off the internet if that were the case, and I'd have to not get the live feeds. Even a season like this, which I can barely stand, takes up so much of my free time it's ridiculous. If they did 2 a year permanently, I would probably drop the show entirely. At some point I have to choose life.

I like that it has been a summer-only show, when not much else was on, and things in general are a little slower than the rest of the year. But this winter/spring edition has been a killer. (Of course I wasn't an FA before this season, that might have something to do with it too, LOL!)
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 04-20-2008 at 02:12 AM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I like the idea of two shows a year but I don't know if I would have a life!

Anyone think Sharon may replace of da boys as F2?

Nik

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;2929000;
    Boogie's season was an all-star season, so the voters had a little more respect for gameplay... something Erica had absolutely none of.
    Did you see the same finale I saw? That last episode was all about what a big skank Erika was (with everyone making fun of her) while Boogie -- WHO IS EQUALLY AS SLUTTY IF NOT MORESO, because he actively used someone else to get ahead in the game -- was given a free pass.

Plus, how did Erika have no gameplay? She hounded Janelle until she achieved the impossible -- she got Will's "girl" to vote him out! Erika was the ONLY person who took out the best player that season. If CT played the best game (and let's be real, that was all Will's game, not Boogie's) then Erika must have been even better because she broke the lock that those two had on the game. Erika ended up in a F3 situation where both parties (Janelle and Boogie) were taking her to the finals. That's pretty good social strategy.

She was also on the block more than anyone else and survived eviction each time. And she won just as many competitions as Boogie (3). So she was good at comps, good at surviving evictions, good at social strategy and she got Janelle to evict Will. Not too shabby if you ask me.

I've been thinking fate would hand us an Adam/Sharon F2 for some time now. While it doesn't appear as likely, I think it would be the most interesting. The jury vote would be the least predictable.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nik;2933319;
    Did you see the same finale I saw? That last episode was all about what a big skank Erika was (with everyone making fun of her) while Boogie -- WHO IS EQUALLY AS SLUTTY IF NOT MORESO, because he actively used someone else to get ahead in the game -- was given a free pass.

Plus, how did Erika have no gameplay? She hounded Janelle until she achieved the impossible -- she got Will's "girl" to vote him out! Erika was the ONLY person who took out the best player that season. If CT played the best game (and let's be real, that was all Will's game, not Boogie's) then Erika must have been even better because she broke the lock that those two had on the game. Erika ended up in a F3 situation where both parties (Janelle and Boogie) were taking her to the finals. That's pretty good social strategy.

She was also on the block more than anyone else and survived eviction each time. And she won just as many competitions as Boogie (3). So she was good at comps, good at surviving evictions, good at social strategy and she got Janelle to evict Will. Not too shabby if you ask me.
    I think a vote for Boogie was a vote for Will, and Will was hands down the best player in the game. Boogie and Will were seen as a team, and Boogie got credit for some of Will's "social game".

People were making fun of Erika for the exact reason people here have chastised Nat... she was being completely used for sexual favors by someone who had no interest in her, and in fact, was making fun of her behind her back.

Boogie won because he had Will on the jury campaigning and manipulating for him... not a boy-girl thing, but a Dr. Will thing. JMO

Back to the topic... I hope that Adam did not just screw himself by trying to make deals with Sharon. Hopefully, Sharon will not get a chance to run to Ryan and spill the beans, otherwise, it may in fact be Adam going home. In which case, will make for the worst F3 in BB history.

Nik

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;2933730;
    Hopefully, Sharon will not get a chance to run to Ryan and spill the beans, otherwise, it may in fact be Adam going home. In which case, will make for the worst F3 in BB history.
    LOL. Nah, even if I didn't like Sharon and Sheila (and I do, I'm rooting for them), there is no way this Finale could be as bad as the all time worse -- BB8's Donato love fest. Ugh. No safe place to rest your vote.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nik;2934060;
    LOL. Nah, even if I didn't like Sharon and Sheila (and I do, I'm rooting for them), there is no way this Finale could be as bad as the all time worse -- BB8's Donato love fest. Ugh. No safe place to rest your vote.
    You hated last year, I loved, loved, loved it!!! Especially after Maggie and Boogie winning back to back seasons!

This year has been hard to find someone to root for, and I somehow landed on Natalie (by default b/c I couldn't stand Chelsia, Josh and James, and Sharon just annoys me).

When I think of the Final 4, I find myself asking "which one of these would be okay in interviews and on talk shows as the Winner of BB9?"

Adam would have to live down his disgusting habits and his "r"-word comment.
    Ryan would have to live down accusations of racism.
    Sheila wouldn't be able to restrain herself from playing the single mother violin, hyping her nonexistent book, and whoring herself out to any talk show host or male celebrity who says hello.
    Sharon would...pretty much act like a normal person who won a game show.

There's only one way this won't end in embarrassment for Alison G, as I see it.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast