+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

4/9 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

First! lol

Gonna spend the whole day on feeds watching James before he goes to sequester land... where he can get some of those non-christian bj's, smoke all the cigarettes he wants, and drink till he hits the floor... I want Sequester Cam! lol

All hamsters are still sleeping... James was up till almost 4am.. Shelia and Sharon appear restless.

Also, went to a meeting this morning to get my weekend assignments and the lady had on a full pink pants suit (looked like Chanel), pink earring, and pink high heel shoes.. she even had a pink hair thingy on.. (i swear! i almost asked her if she watched bb) and I started to give her money since she is clearly taking donations for the Breast Cancer Foundation..
    Last edited by ThinkPink; 04-09-2008 at 11:10 AM.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

HAhaha, sequester cam SHOULD be an option since there is no one left to watch in the actual BB house. I really enjoyed watching James, Adam and Sheila last night though, when they would give her crap and then share a look til she caught on or when she told them nataloon was not a cheerleader. i hope there is more of that to report on today so it is not a total waste of time. tonight is going to be GREAT. drama. I hope james does not go out on a nasty note, sure, be brutally honest and call people out on game play but the bj thing or personal life stuff is not cool to throw down live show. i will turn on him if he does it like that!

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2905752;
    First! lol

Gonna spend the whole day on feeds watching James before he goes to sequester land... where he can get some of those non-christian bj's, smoke all the cigarettes he wants, and drink till he hits the floor... I want Sequester Cam! lol

All hamsters are still sleeping... James was up till almost 4am.. Shelia and Sharon appear restless.

Also, went to a meeting this morning to get my weekend assignments and the lady had on a full pink pants suit (looked like Chanel), pink earring, and pink high heel shoes.. she even had a pink hair thingy on.. (i swear! i almost asked her if she watched bb) and I started to give her money since she is clearly taking donations for the Breast Cancer Foundation..

LOL You should've just handed her $10 and said "its a good thing you are doing." I wonder what she would've said??? LOL

Sequester feeds would be rad!
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2905931;
    HAhaha, sequester cam SHOULD be an option since there is no one left to watch in the actual BB house. I really enjoyed watching James, Adam and Sheila last night though, when they would give her crap and then share a look til she caught on or when she told them nataloon was not a cheerleader. i hope there is more of that to report on today so it is not a total waste of time. tonight is going to be GREAT. drama. I hope james does not go out on a nasty note, sure, be brutally honest and call people out on game play but the bj thing or personal life stuff is not cool to throw down live show. i will turn on him if he does it like that!
    TY JENNY, for being a James fan who isn't always excusing his nasty side. As a Nat fan, I can understand some of her "stuff" can drive the James' camp nuts. But that personal stuff? There's no way to rationalize deliberately trying to get it on the CBS BB just to humiliate and hurt Nat.

FORT Fanatic

I agree!! Bring on the sequester vids already! The arrivals, the watching of the house vids, the "sequester DRs"....They are a big part of the viewing experience for the fans, right?

Natalie humiliates herself enough. She doesn't need any help. I hope "if" James goes tonight (I am still holding on to irrational hope that things will turn) that he doesn't leave in a stink, but I hope he says something a long the lines of "see you next week" too Natalie. or like "I'll tell Matty your coming next" or something like that.
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

FORT Newbie

I agree. I would LOVE a sequester feed. I think M and C and J and J are WAY more interesting.

Except to stay tuned to see of the boys finally buy a fare on the clue bus in regards to NataLIES.

I think BB would put the slapdown on any live harrassment - but if James calls Nat out on her gameplay sneakiness, that would be a good way to inform sequester house - cuz don't they get to see the eviction tape?

As this game shakes down, I am shocked to admit that I am for Sheila to go to the end . . . who da thunk?!

for reasons I am unsure of, If James can't win, then I want Sharon or Ryan to win. Though I do hate Ryan's gf Jen, and would not like to see her benefit from it. I still think when Ryan sees her DRs, and tapes of the show, he will be super-pissed, she was SO un-loyal to him.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2906061;
    TY JENNY, for being a James fan who isn't always excusing his nasty side. As a Nat fan, I can understand some of her "stuff" can drive the James' camp nuts. But that personal stuff? There's no way to rationalize deliberately trying to get it on the CBS BB just to humiliate and hurt Nat.
    Thanks, well I just feel like lying, sneakiness, back-dooring and all that goes with the territory or how would you get ahead in this thing. I do NOT believe it requires some of the vitriolic garbage spewed by ED or chelsia or josh. There should be limits to how hurtful someone could be. I suppose that would be hard to try to draw the line, but sheesh, being hateful and mean just does not seem like good game play. Using psych techniques to mess up a comp, sure, but being so lowdown with the comments used seems a cheap way to go. How do you come back from that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast