+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849

Thread: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

oh, she is definitely throwing challenges, she's admitted to that. she may have thrown this last one using her back as an excuse. it's not a good one to win, if you feel you are relatively secure.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;2909154;
    Perhaps, and if so, then that really does suck for her.

But, she either has thrown A LOT of comps this season, or is just really bad at them. I am guessing she is throwing them, although that may not be the case this time.

I guess it is working for her though... she is going to skate through to the F4 with three votes secured in the SH should she make F2.
    If this week goes as is currently planned, Sharon may end up getting a jury vote form Nat as well. Once Natalie finds out her boys and Shelia (TC) have planned to backdoor her, she will be p.o'd.
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2909272;
    oh, she is definitely throwing challenges, she's admitted to that. she may have thrown this last one using her back as an excuse. it's not a good one to win, if you feel you are relatively secure.
    But, that is what I don't get... did she really feel that secure? She knew she was going on the block if she didn't win HOH, and I just can't see her being that confident, at that point in time, about the whole "backdoor Nat" plan.

But, I do agree that strategically, this is one of the worst HOH's to win.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

i think she did- she knows that nat is the target and she has deals with the girls and with ryan.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

+ Reply to Thread