+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2908142;
    Wow! What a change to this board! Hello TEAM CHRIST!
    Well, quite a few of the James lovers did say they would stop watching once he was gone. Or maybe they just all went to bed
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

How long did Shelia have to hang in there to win HOH? I'm just getting to the boards tonight so I haven't had a chance to wade thru all the post.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2908156;
    How long did Shelia have to hang in there to win HOH? I'm just getting to the boards tonight so I haven't had a chance to wade thru all the post.
    I think it was about 3 hours - and it was down to Nat and her!

Thanks for the quick reply, now I can head to bed. 3 hours, that was a pretty long time for that kind of activity. Good for her!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Lets Do This Like Judas erbear04's Avatar

To whoever it was that said Sharon wouldn't need the money because she's a realtor... not so sure about that (it makes absolutely no sense to me, actually). The real estate market is in shambles and then some... very few people are doing well as realtors right now, so it's very likely that she needs the money too.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2908108;
    Sheila just laid out her plans to backdoor gNat, Adam and Ryan are on board too!
    Nat should have included backdooring in the deal with Sheila. Another James move, his legacy lives!

Is this the first time someone got a sympathy win by begging to see pics and letters from his/her family? Sorry, but I think Nat would have hung in there longer than Sheila, but we'll never know. Natty probably didn't know the house was ready to get her out, after James went at her with the others.

As Dick said on House Calls about the last POV, she may have a problem with "overconfidence".
    I really don't want her to go--I'd like to see her play in the final three challenges, at least.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2908226;
    Nat should have included backdooring in the deal with Sheila. Another James move, his legacy lives!

Is this the first time someone got a sympathy win by begging to see pics and letters from his/her family? Sorry, but I think Nat would have hung in there longer than Sheila, but we'll never know. Natty probably didn't know the house was ready to get her out, after James went at her with the others.

As Dick said on House Calls about the last POV, she may have a problem with "overconfidence".
    I really don't want her to go--I'd like to see her play in the final three challenges, at least.

I honestly hope we get some SH footage of that .. Natty jumping in to Mattys arms. Sigh i can see his face now!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Regular

Thanks to those who sent well wishes. I am just happy that god could take time from helping Nat play a game so that he could spend a few minutes ensuring that my injuries were not worse. I have before and after pictures but I do not think I am allowed to post a link.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2907741;
    yes I think Julie mentioned that Sheila's b'day was coming up (I wonder when it is mine is Monday coming )
    My recollection is that it IS Monday the 14th... Same as yours and my younger daughter...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

The perfect outcome would be for Ryan to win POV and take down Adam. Shelia HAS to put up a replacement, and the only one left is Nat....

Boom! DUN! (Really, is gNat serious about that spelling, or is it just her facetious buzz word? Hard to know for sure, at this stage of the game...)

Has anyone noticed how nervous she is lately? Her eyes dart around a lot. I especially noticed it the last couple of nights while she was trying to solidify her position with EVERYONE!!!!

I do love this latest twist, for sure... Team BigSHE.... YES!!!

Dang, I am moving to the new place Sunday, and won't have computer access.... GRRR... So I will have a lot of catching up to do... Withdrawal is already setting in!

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread