+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fanatic

Re: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

left eyebrow lolololololol

FORT Fanatic

BTW---did Sheila thank Ry and Nat for HOH? And no, I don't mean the deal. I mean because they wanted her to connect with her family.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2908127;
    left eyebrow lolololololol
    Doesn't help since I don't have the feeds! I need a good clear screencap of it!

I don't know if Sheila thanked them or not. I think it went to flames for a bit - so who knows what happened?
    Last edited by Dawne; 04-10-2008 at 03:39 AM.

I would like to see Nat, She and Balla in f3 with Nat and She f2. However...I think that Nat spread herself too thin and is screwed. I hate to say it but I won't be happy if she leaves but if she does, she kind of did it to herself. I can't believe I'm saying this about my girl and I still love her but she just got too cocky. I'm just not looking forward to James, ChelSEEYA and Josh gloating over it. Those 3 make me want to I'm hoping for She to win.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by Dawne;2908130;
    I can't wait to see the deal making on Sunday night! Dang - I really hate that we go so many days now without a broadcast! I hope in the summer they change it back to Thursday's! But, I would love it to be Monday - Thursday and Saturday! That way - we don't have these big laspses like we do now!

I don't know - if Nat makes it to F2 - I think she would get more than one vote - depending on who is up against. Cause Nat has manipulated this game a lot with her game play - and if they reward for that - she could the 500 thou!
    I remember the good old days when it was on EVERYDAY. I didn't watch the feeds back then but I bet there was less editing and interfering by BB.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2908133;
    I would like to see Nat, She and Balla in f3 with Nat and She f2. However...I think that Nat spread herself too thin and is screwed. I hate to say it but I won't be happy if she leaves but if she does, she kind of did it to herself. I can't believe I'm saying this about my girl and I still love her but she just got too cocky. I'm just not looking forward to James, ChelSEEYA and Josh gloating over it. Those 3 make me want to I'm hoping for She to win.
    You know Stace - I am so over JCJ! They can go jump in that pond for all I care! I don't care to ever hear their sick voices again!

I like your F3 but not F2!

Yeah - Nat got so power hungry once Matt was gone and she realized she could play the game without him and have a lot of success! And she realized that so many of the hamsters were pliable and she could make them go whatever way she wanted. The power went to her head!

Oh and the gloaters is why I don't want her evicted next week! I would love Sharon to join her fellow team mates! I think Matt might go crazy though!

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2908135;
    I remember the good old days when it was on EVERYDAY. I didn't watch the feeds back then but I bet there was less editing and interfering by BB.
    What season was on everyday? I don't remember that! Sheesh! I must be getting old!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Wow! What a change to this board! Hello TEAM CHRIST!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawne;2908139;
    What season was on everyday? I don't remember that! Sheesh! I must be getting old!
    Season 1 for sure. I think 2 and maybe 3 but I can't be positive on that...
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

+ Reply to Thread