+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2908094;
    Sheila is telling Adam and Sharon now that gNat has to go this week! She's playing great keep up the good work Sheila!
    Dangit! I don't trust Sharon - I want her gone first!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2908059;
    I just think the HG's picked a bad time to give someone a pity party. Every win is crucial now and by feeling sorry for someone it can cost them the game.
    100% RIGHT!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2908106;
    So, I'm good with a Nat/Sheila F2.
    Sheila just laid out her plans to backdoor gNat, Adam and Ryan are on board too!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2908108;
    Sheila just laid out her plans to backdoor gNat, Adam and Ryan are on board too!
    Just shows you...Nat's good heart will cost her 500k...what's that saying? "no good deed goes unpunished"
    If Sheila gets Nat out...Props to her, but she better get that floater runt out too...she has 3 jury votes locked.

Well...Nat may go but ..... generous to a fault, she handed James his final win---he beat her to the sequester house

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2908106;
    I have never understood the intense dislike of Sheila throughout the game. I think she is hilarious, a good sport, compassionate, nurturing, and despite what most say...an attractive woman with a great figure. Yeah yeah she can be annoying and repetitious but so has each and every othe HG. Thank goodness there was at least ONE HG over 30....or else throw the whole thing over to VH1 or MTV.
    I couldn't agree more!! I have to admit that the first couple of weeks...I wasn't a Sheila fan..BUT, I think that was because of Allison. After she left...I liked her. Since then I have loved her more & more! I would be thrilled if she won!

Ugh! I'd rather they get out Sharon first!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dawne;2908118;
    I think the animosity is because of her age. Those juveniles haven't learned to respect their elders!

I agree with your comments about her. And she is smarter than them too - she has been good at getting what she wants done in the house.

I just wish she would quit cleaning up after them and BB would step in and make them all clean!

I'd rather see an Adam/Sheila F2! That is what they sent out to do from the beginning - and they have stuck with it. Even though Adam did put her up - I still think he was planning to backdoor James!

Who is the floater runt with the missing eyebrow? I haven't seen that!
    Well...Adam couldn't backdoor James had James won the veto...so not a very bright plan risking your closest ally.

CHELSEEYA===obvious

Hobo Hank==James

floater runt with 1/2 an eyebrow==Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2908120;
    Well...Adam couldn't backdoor James had James won the veto...so not a very bright plan risking your closest ally.

CHELSEEYA===obvious

Hobo Hank==James

floater runt with 1/2 an eyebrow==Sharon
    Yeah - James got to Adam - who fell for his sucker

I knew the Chelseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya one and the Hobo Hank!

Oh - tells you how close I can look at Sharon - that I never noticed that. Now I'm going to have to go and look at Misti's new screencaps to see that!

Well dang I can't see Sharon's half eyebrow thing! Maybe one of the screencappers could get a shot of it - before she applies her makeup! Oh please make my day and get me this shot!

FORT Fanatic

I just read that Sheila says the deal she made with Natalie in the HOH comp did not include backdooring. lmaoooooooooo I guess she went to the "Hobo Hank School of BS Dealmaking" (aka "my word is true").

Well Nat...I'd say this is the time for the old adage..."fool me once....etc etc"

PS Sheila said something about not worrying about Nat on the jury, she'd only be one vote... well YEAH dummy...and she'd very likely only GET one vote (matty) if she makes it to F2...take her WITH YOU

+ Reply to Thread