+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

Adam and Natalie are folding the sex infected bed into the couch. BOOM! DUN!

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2907924;
    Ryan's picked up a lot of Adam's bad habits. He was just digging in his nose and then used the same hand to move his chess piece. That plus putting his hands down his pants makes him just like Adam.
    I liked Ryan when he first came on the show but he has turned into nothing but a fat slob. All he does is eat and when he's not eating he's thinking about eating. He can't walk from the kitchen to the bedroom without being out of breath. He just let himself go. I hope Jen tells him to take a flying leap. I can't believe how he has let himself go. I don't care for Jen but I find her very attractive and would have no problem getting a nice looking guy. Although Adam has his quirks I think Ryan is even more disqusting.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2907976;
    Why Nat over Adam Juls??? Adam has won 2 hoh's Nat only 1 and no POV's? Sure she hung on for 5 hrs but she didn't win that!
    Why Nat? I think because in her own way SHE navigated her "team" to this point. Every time any of them faltered from the goal of F4, Nat was there straightening them out. Even after getting screwed by Hobo Hank's "true word" to not put her partner on the block, her own HUGE mistake in voting Hobo Hank back in, the almost fatal blunder of Adam's noms last week....Nat got em back on course to the point of getting that last runt floater out of the house (Sharon). She even got to give two of her people birthday presents.... Matty got the third part of the terrible trio, Hobo Hank and Sheila got HOH family connections.

Whatta gal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2908011;
    There are 4 total at sequester including Matt.
    Ooops - you're right! I meant he is going to have to deal with Josh, Chelsia, James and all the evilness they bring in!

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;2907873;
    Ewwwww! Nat put peanut butter on the steaks? Is that how they eat steak in Oregon?
    I just got through reviewing the posts...I can tell you for a fact, that in Oregon, I know of no one who puts peanut butter on steak!!! Blecchhh!

FORT Fogey

@ gNat...she hates everything about James but just paraphrased what he said about Sheila being a marathon runner. She's never had an original thought!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjadesmommy;2907942;
    Natalie is a PUNK! She hid away like a sissy when Chelsea was talkin' smack about her, but now that she is not around to defend herself, NAtalie is constantly insulting her. It will be SO fabulous to see Chelsea laugh in her face when she enters the jury house, hopefully next Wed!!!!
    Yea she's really talking smack about James too. Now that he's not there to torment her she will be running her mouth till the show is over. If I have to hear her say EXACTLY one more time I'm gonna scream! I feel like this is the presidential election. I have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2908031;
    @ gNat...she hates everything about James but just paraphrased what he said about Sheila being a marathon runner. She's never had an original thought!
    That's true! Maybe she does have a filing cabinet in her brain where she saves all the comments she's heard!

FORT Fogey

Omg now she's happy she got a religious question from a viewer...hahahah she's sooo stupid to think that was meant for her religious guidance!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dawne;2908036;
    So what is happening in the house? Anything worth staying up for?
    Sheila is in DR they are all waiting for her to come out and do her HOH room.

+ Reply to Thread