+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

Premium Member

Re: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

and Ryan has won 1 HOH and 1 POV since the split so he has played as well just saying.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2907990;
    You said that you thought Natalie was the best player left and thats what I was referring too?? Why do you think that?

I think Adam has played better since they split couples and those reasons I listed above are why.
    Oh I see. I didn't get that...my bad. I don't really go by who has won the comps. You can go the whole game and win nothing but have manipulated your way through the game. She was Adam and Ryans right hand woman during their HOH's....which she got a lot of crap for. BUT it went her way. I don't know....I love Balla and I agree he has stepped it up since he won his first HOH. So to answer your question....I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2907868;
    Well crap. My brother dropped by during the comp ....and WOULD NOT LEAVE!

GO BIG SHE!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOO proud of her!!

(and I hear Adam might go up....so I eat my words! )
    I don't understand why everyone is so proud of Sheila. She didn't win HOH it was given to her. We all know Nat could have stayed up there all night. For $500 grand I'd be damned if I would feel sorry for someone because they miss their son and wants to see a picture. What where Nat and Ryan thinking? I can't wait to see House Calls tomorrow. I bet Dick is gonna have a field day trashing Sheila now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2907996;
    Oh I see. I didn't get that...my bad. I don't really go by who has won the comps. You can go the whole game and win nothing but have manipulated your way through the game. She was Adam and Ryans right hand woman during their HOH's....which she got a lot of crap for. BUT it went her way. I don't know....I love Balla and I agree he has stepped it up since he won his first HOH. So to answer your question....I don't know.
    Ok neither do I....I don't think any of them better players at this point but if I were to rank I think Adam's played the best game since they split.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2907997;
    I don't understand why everyone is so proud of Sheila. She didn't win HOH it was given to her. We all know Nat could have stayed up there all night. For $500 grand I'd be damned if I would feel sorry for someone because they miss their son and wants to see a picture. What where Nat and Ryan thinking? I can't wait to see House Calls tomorrow. I bet Dick is gonna have a field day trashing Sheila now.
    You could say the same thing about James. James didn't win...Natalie gave it to him.

Sheila won fair and square. She was up there just as long as Natalie. What 3 hours? That's a LONG time! I'm proud of her for that!!! And I'm happy she got HOH.

AND....Thank God James is gone. I don't really see a difference since he was on his island vacation all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2908003;
    You could say the same thing about James. James didn't win...Natalie gave it to him.

Sheila won fair and square. She was up there just as long as Natalie. What 3 hours? That's a LONG time! I'm proud of her for that!!! And I'm happy she got HOH.

AND....Thank God James is gone. I don't really see a difference since he was on his island vacation all the time.
    I agree - I think James was ready to drop which is why he was going after Nat for the deal.

Yep - and I think Sheila would have stayed up much longer! She wanted those pictures and letter so much! I can't wait to see her HOH room either!

I agree - the house should be much calmer now that he is gone! But poor Matt in the sequester house! He's gonna have 4 of them to deal with! But at least he can go to his room or hide out - outside the house - somewhere!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dawne;2908008;
    I agree - I think James was ready to drop which is why he was going after Nat for the deal.

Yep - and I think Sheila would have stayed up much longer! She wanted those pictures and letter so much! I can't wait to see her HOH room either!

I agree - the house should be much calmer now that he is gone! But poor Matt in the sequester house! He's gonna have 4 of them to deal with! But at least he can go to his room or hide out - outside the house - somewhere!
    maybe Mattie will have to go to his own little island in sequestor

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dawne;2908008;
    He's gonna have 4 of them to deal with!
    There are 4 total at sequester including Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2907911;
    from what I see at jokers Natalie says no one should sleep in James' bed. "That's the s*x-infested Chelsea-juice bed"
    James was one of the cleanest HG in the house. He was always taking 2 or 3 showers a day. We can say the same about the bed her and Matt slept in. The only reason it wasn't juicy was because she swallowed!

Premium Member

well Mattie will be happy to see James he had been hoping to see for awhile now

+ Reply to Thread