+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/9 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2906061;
    There's no way to rationalize deliberately trying to get it on the CBS BB just to humiliate and hurt Nat.
    So you think he knew Nat before and that was his reason for doing the show?? Did anyone say their is a connection between Nat and James on feeds or something???

Edit: Oops now I see how I missread your quote! Goodness I thought you meant they knew each other prior to going on the show. at myself!
    Last edited by misticati; 04-09-2008 at 03:06 PM.

FORT Regular

Last friday, in honor of James, I decided to make my face pink and followed it up with massive amounts of drugs. Next time I will get paint or makeup, I decided the burn ward was not so much fun. Thank god the worlds top ranked burn unit is just down the road at Ft. Sam Houston, even more lucky (in an odd way) is that it was a bad enough burn that they actually took a lowly civilian during a time of war. Seeing what I look like just 5 days later, I am sure there is nobody else on the planet that could have even come close to the great job they did.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2906237;
    So you think he knew Nat before and that was his reason for doing the show?? Did anyone say their is a connection between Nat and James on feeds or something???
    i may be mistaken but i think that was meant as james' idea to say stuff on the live show so he cant be edited out as much to try to get at nat because he blames her and is mad at her gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave - ahfb;2906265;
    Last friday, in honor of James, I decided to make my face pink and followed it up with massive amounts of drugs. Next time I will get paint or makeup, I decided the burn ward was not so much fun. Thank god the worlds top ranked burn unit is just down the road at Ft. Sam Houston, even more lucky (in an odd way) is that it was a bad enough burn that they actually took a lowly civilian during a time of war. Seeing what I look like just 5 days later, I am sure there is nobody else on the planet that could have even come close to the great job they did.
    uhhhhhhhhhhh, what?

FORT Regular

I opened the radiator cap after the car overheated, my face looks like James hair

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dave - ahfb;2906280;
    I opened the radiator cap after the car overheated, my face looks like James hair
    Dave that had to be very painful, I wish you the best and speediest recovering. :bighugs

Quote Originally Posted by Dave - ahfb;2906280;
    Oh good Lord, I will pray to Natalie's G-d that you get better soon. Sorry that happened to you!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2906266;
    i may be mistaken but i think that was meant as james' idea to say stuff on the live show so he cant be edited out as much to try to get at nat because he blames her and is mad at her gameplay.
    Thanks for clarification Jenny, I miss read that whole sentence. I never saw the word "it" and that makes it read totally different.

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

So what's up with this.....

CBS is running an ad for tonights show that features James saying "You will see me win this game."

Are they just torturing me, or are they making fun of James, or do they just not watch the show? I find it very odd and Annoying. Sorry if this is off topic, but the commercial just aired, so maybe its relevant??
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

Is anything amiss on the feeds? anything seem weird, a lot of DR or anything?

+ Reply to Thread